Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They're Magically Delicious

Go down 
+15
kimba
2shay
ferdy
Greencat
VikingDame
44surf
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
amckuen
Doppleganger
Starbrites
gracious-plenty
uapeople
Dragonlady
sabby
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:30 am

Big tough drug lord with wispy hair that blows around in the breeze. Trent's an incredibly well written character.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:43 am

FaeLadyFaye wrote:
Big tough drug lord with wispy hair that blows around in the breeze. Trent's an incredibly well written character.

Your making me drool here drool reading the delicious description of TRENT Andy. Gawd I love that sexy man. heart
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:16 pm

I find myself partial to Al, despite myself. I don't want to like him, but after a while that damn green jacket gets endearing.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:25 pm

They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 2145509071 Al is in a league all on his own They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 2145509071
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:14 pm

I've never been a Trent lover just too arrogant for my liking..... although he has grown on me in the last couple of books flirty . But aside from our heart Kist..... the only other suitor that I absolutely yummy is AL!!!! He just makes me roflmao and I cant help but adore him!!! Marshall was ok too!!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:44 pm

Gawd those chocolate drenched fingers distract me so sabby They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 3941279114
Back to top Go down
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:56 am

I have a theory about who the undead vamp that Ivy and Rachel are looking for, but is it too big a spoiler? should I keep my mouth shut, this is killing me!!!!! thinking
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:10 pm

Spoile away. We theorize away on this thread. Wink
Back to top Go down
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:39 pm

star Not sure if I need these better safe than sorry star

I think that it is Ryan Cormell the new master vamp. I think he did it because he didn't want Kisten messing with the chance of Ivy and Rachel finding a blood balance. I am reading White Witch, Black Curse so I hope I find out soon thinking
Back to top Go down
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:17 pm

Damn it to the Turn and back Mad Just when I REALLY started to like Marshal, everything gets messed up and now Al (who I am beginning to like now that he is not trying to kill Rachel) says that pierce is going to kill her!! Is there anyone besides Ivy and Jenks that doesn't want to kill her
wtf
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:36 pm

roflmao roflmao

Just keep going honey. Oh how I remember all that pent up frustration Mad
Back to top Go down
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:06 pm

So my theory was Waaaayyyy off! but I found out finally. Started Black Sanction Magic today almost there So thankful for my book pimps cuz this is an incredible series!!!! not worthy
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:17 pm

Starting book 1!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:29 pm

They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 1411493828 They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 1828999080 They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 2585135090 They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 2758613154 They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 2012742406 They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 746308206

Woohoo! This series is just fantastic, seriously one of the best out there.

But...don't expect to fall in love immediately with book 1. Some do, some don't. (I didn't.) The OMGIcan'tstopreadingthisisfantastic LOVE does kick in later. I promise.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:52 pm

very happy starbrites very happy
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:49 pm

Omg I freakin LOVE Jenks! He is so hilarious.

Getting close to being done with the first book. When I finish I might want to post some but this thread is no spoilers. If I do should I put stars or is there another thread for that?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:45 am

For now you can post spoilers on this thread with stars. Thanks for asking!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:42 pm

star Book 1 star

So I finished book 1 and it took me awhile to really get into this book. It really snagged me when Rachel turned into a Mink and Trent caught her and put her in that cage. I could not believe that asshole put her in the rat fights. I HATE him. I don't care how pretty he is or how sexy his voice is. smile

Now I tried to beat amckuen out of answers on Trent and Nick and Ivy but that's hard to do over the telephone. Wink I have so many questions.

Nick ~ I just know there is something wrong with him. There has to be. He might seem all nicey right now but he seems a little sly to me. I don't know yet.

Ivy ~ So many things about her right now.
1. She used her wish on something and damn it I want to know what it was....
2. Nick made a comment that she moved into the church way before Rachel and he asked if she was just waiting on Rachel to quit. What the hell is up with that? Something smells fishy.
3. Ivy goes vamp way to much and way to fast. Does she really see Rachel as hers? What does she want from her?

Trent ~ URRRRRR!!!

Jenks ~ heart He is so Funny!

The ending I could not believe.. She finally gets in and gets the disk but then Trent comes into her house and takes her ring right off her finger. While she's sleeping.. That's pretty cocky!

I was confused about one thing. I even reread it 3 different times but I guess my brain was not working. Was it Trent who sent the Demon after her and then when Nick freed him he went after Trent?
At the end when Trent said she sent the Demon after him I got all kinds of confused. Can someone help me with that?

I requested every last book of the series from my library and all the anthologies too. I saw that some of those anthologies were in mass books so I requested 2 different sets of those books in hopes I get the anthology. Ya, I think I might have went a little overboard crazy with that.. smile

Now I just have to wait for them to come in..
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:04 pm

Ack! This is the third time today a post of mine has disappeared. Grrrr

star Book 1 star

I am really glad to see your recap Starbrits, because as much as I love this series I don't want to reread book 1!
Jenks! heart He's my favorite character. They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 3885497126

I'm having a hard time remembering who sent the demon. I think it was Trent, but my memory on this is weak. A Perfect Blood comes out on Feb. 21st, so it's a good time to start a reread if I'm going to do it. Debating...do I want to start from Book 2 or just reread Pale Demon?
Back to top Go down
VikingDame

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:26 am

star star Book One Spoiler star star

Registered just to answer the "who sent the demon" question. I can't quite recall who sent it (Al) but it wasn't Trent. Rachel thought Trent sent it and Trent thought Rachel sent it. They were both wrong and Rachel realized it when Trent caught her on his porch that last time. I don't think the person who sent it was definitely identified until the next book or so. Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:33 am

Thank you for the info VikingDame! I really should do a reread.

Stick around and join the convo, we're glad you registeted! cheers
Back to top Go down
VikingDame

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:17 pm

Thanks! I've read an ARC for A Perfect Blood and I'm dying for everyone else to read it when it comes out next month so I can have people to discuss it with. :whis: nails
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:32 pm

An ARC....can you be bribed out of it with chocolate? roflmao
I am soooo looking forward to Perfect Blood.
We do have a spoiler thread for the pre-release chapters. But once the book is released this place is going to go nutz. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:35 pm

Oops, looks like that thread I mentioned got archived. You can post about the early release chapters here though. Just please use spoiler stars.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:57 pm

I know who sent it but can't remember when Rachel finds out who it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They're Magically Delicious
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Urban Fantasy & Paranormal Romance Collections :: Urban Fantasy & Paranormal Romance - General Discussion-
Jump to: