Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They're Magically Delicious

Go down 
+15
kimba
2shay
ferdy
Greencat
VikingDame
44surf
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
amckuen
Doppleganger
Starbrites
gracious-plenty
uapeople
Dragonlady
sabby
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
sabby

sabby

They're Magically Delicious Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:49 pm

I love the Hollows series. Yeah there are some really depressing (devastating for me parts) 😢 ; but believe me its well worth the ride!!! Because there is some really unforgettable parts and characters that make it worth some heartache. smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:29 pm

dammit i just love your avatar.... we are going add it to our gallery
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:52 pm

LMAO!!! I know me too I just added another V pic to the gallery so I'll go ahead and add this one, too. I've just been looking for a Rhevenge pic that I saw on the JRW site, but I couldn't find it!!! Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:03 pm

i think the book cover of rehv is perfect too...some good becks ones - but he just isnt big enough
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:15 pm

no he is more athletic - lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:12 am

Kim is offering the 1st Madison Avery e-book discounted on a few e-sites for a limited time (ONCE DEAD, TWICE SHY is available one more week through Amazon, B&N and Borders). I haven't read the series yet myself, but I will, so I grabbed the kindle version for 1.99. http://kimharrison.wordpress.com/2011/05/18/one-more-week-till-madison-is-out/
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:25 pm

So who all saw the recent news for the Hollows?

If you haven't well...the Hollows is going to be a TV series on the CW.

Sqeeeee excited

Who do you all feel about this?
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:28 pm

I feel like I better read this series! smile
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:12 pm

Oh, it's wonderful Starbrites! I didn't care for the first book (first-in-series-syndrome), but they get better and better as the series progresses.

No, g-p, I hadn't heard! excited
I'm curious to see how they portray Jenks! Will they have him flitting about saying things like "Tinks a Disney Whore"? Probably not, but one can hope. The series will be made or ruined by Jenks, imo, depending on how well they can pull him off. I hope they do him justice.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:32 pm

OMG omg that is so cool fiesta cheers
Although I gotta Dopple said it on the money. Jenks will really be the end all/be all; so lets hope for the best.
My god casting in general will be interesting...... Cant wait to see KISTEN!!! drool
Back to top Go down
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:58 pm

So I started this series today! After readling Fever and BDB it is hard to get into another series but I am starting to dig it
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:04 pm

Oh I'm so excited excited your starting this one now. But yes I completely understand how you difficult switching from Barron and all. phewwwww

The man is a STUD drool

Keep is posted on your Hollow's journey. This is one of my ultimate fav's

omg Kisten!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Yay amc! excited

The first book is a little slow, but picks up and in a big way! Have you met Jenks yet? heart
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:09 pm

I don't think I fell in love until Pale Demon. It was so good! I always liked it but now I LOVE it!
Really looking forward to the next one.
Back to top Go down
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:28 pm

Okay I love jenks and just met Kisten for a brief moment in the church. It has been a little slow the foramention series I literally couldn't put down this one has been on and off for me but it is good to know that it picks up cuz i was a little worried. Thanks guys hugs
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:49 pm

Oh if definitely picks up friend!!!!! excited
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:02 pm

Jenks carried Book 1, in fact he was the only reason I finished it. It took a little encouraging for me to continue with this series, but it's at the top of my favorites now.

Kisten was scary in book 1!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:20 pm

showmethelove wrote:
I don't think I fell in love until Pale Demon. It was so good! I always liked it but now I LOVE it!
Really looking forward to the next one.

Pale Demon was AMAZING. Certainly the best book in the series for me.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:35 am

Did anyone get the hallows insider book? I have it but haven't opened it yet.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:37 am

I have not. I don't seem to be into those since I never read the BDB book either. If there had been a Fever insider book I'd have read that.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:08 am

The only one of those I ever read was the BDB one, and I got that for the short story. That made it the most I've ever paid for a short. I'm not all that into them.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:41 am

I remember buying the BDB guide for my Kindle, and then not being able to read the text. It wasn't formatted properly for an ebook. That was a bad deal.

So I'd like to wait to see what others say about it before I pick it up. If it's heavy on the graphics, it might not work well on the Kindle. Also, I'm more interested in short stories and such. Not so interested in technical aspects of the writing process....not that it isn't interesting
Did you buy the paper or ebook version, uap? Let us know what you think of it!
Back to top Go down
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:15 pm

Just finished Dead Witch Walking and getting ready to start the next. This book took me a little longer than Phury's book in the BDB series. But it had a good ending and did pick up can't wait to see what happens next. I agree Dopple Jenks definitely made Book 1 I love him and Mrs. Jenks phewwwww
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:41 pm

Jenks just gets better and better amckuen smile
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:16 pm

I always buy the guides as physical books so that you can refer to it while reading and because usually there are graphics and it is hard to skim to certain parts, etc on kindle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They're Magically Delicious
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Urban Fantasy & Paranormal Romance Collections :: Urban Fantasy & Paranormal Romance - General Discussion-
Jump to: