Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***

Go down 
+7
showmethelove
2shay
Starbrites
Greencat
gracious-plenty
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mlssglbrt9

mlssglbrt9

Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:34 am

Two more weeks for the rest of us, right? AAAAHHH!
Back to top Go down
http://evolutionofalifestyle.blogspot.com
2shay

Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:36 am

Jan. 3rd, right?
Back to top Go down
mlssglbrt9

mlssglbrt9

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:08 am

Yeah, I think so. My wedding anniversary is the 4th, so that will be my present... even though Jason doesn't know it yet! LOL
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:17 am

Lol, Jason gives the best gifts!
RC releases on Jan. 3rd. The events in the two Rick shorts in Cat Tales are referred to in it. Enough that you'll have a few WTF moments without reading them. If you can get a hold of Cat Tales before RC, do.
A reread of Mercy Blade isn't a bad idea either. There was a lot I've forgotten, and you know how detailed Faith's books are!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:07 pm

FaeLadyFaye wrote:
Starbrites, Big Evan is Molly's husband, the sorcerer while their son is Little Evan and their daughter is Angelina.

confused I should have known that.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:08 pm

"You may join me here. Your presence in my bed would please me."
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:25 pm

Ach! Who's bed?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:46 pm

That's a good one!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:19 pm

This is mean! Who's idea was this? its nots me
Back to top Go down
mlssglbrt9

mlssglbrt9

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:28 pm

I'll be a presence in Leo's bed... or Bruisers... or Rick's... lol!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:03 pm

showmethelove wrote:

Why is that in the book? That was between me and Bruiser! smile
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:21 pm

Tchh....Dopple! I saw Dopple kissing Bruiserclaus......la la la la lala la la la!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:47 pm

"Did she spell my whole family?"

I wonder who asked that and who is "she"?
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:02 pm

Angie? Is it Angie? Noooooo.....has to be Evie!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:28 pm

You're right, Shay. Evie could have said that about Angelina.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:54 pm

showmethelove wrote:

I am pretty sure that was in the preview chapters in Cat Tales and therefore I know who said it and to whom! You guys will never guess it...
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:39 pm

And for today we have:

"I didn't know what I'd done to the woman, but I was good at ticking off supernats."
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:47 pm

Jane about Katie! Has to be! Do I get a prize?
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:43 am

Today's moment of confusion:

"He had babies."
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:45 am

And I'll take a moment to gloat and say I saw that coming.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:47 am

Angie gave that away, didn't she? She's scary powerful!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:53 am

Yup to both.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:01 am

Lots of delightful Twin moments in this one smile
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:28 am

The B-twins are great.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:36 pm

Oh shit! Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 2775469706

I just cheated and skimmed the end of the book. I couldn't stand it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next