Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A thread from Jordan

Go down 
+3
FaeLadyFaye
Doppleganger
Jordan
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan

Jordan

A thread from Jordan Empty
PostSubject: A thread from Jordan   A thread from Jordan Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:34 am

Hello, ladies! The coffee mug I had my daily dose from today proclaimed me as Vic’s Hag! How’d that happen? ;-)

It was such a touching experience for me to see words and phrases from my books immortalized on the mug and shotglass and water bottle. What a huge treat. You gals make me feel like a rock star, really.

Happy Easter everyone.

Last edited by SwedeLover on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Posted as Global Announcement)
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordancastilloprice.com/
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: A thread from Jordan   A thread from Jordan Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:04 am

Happy Easter to you too! We're thrilled you enjoyed the treats.

And you should feel like a rock star! :cheer:
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: A thread from Jordan   A thread from Jordan Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:37 am

It was a huge treat for us you came to chat. If you would like to come back we can gush at you about the Petit Morts series. Wishink Well was an AMAZING story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A thread from Jordan   A thread from Jordan Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:25 pm

Glad you liked your goodies - maybe we can coerce you into coming back for another chat when the next batch of Petit Morts books are out? September, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A thread from Jordan   A thread from Jordan Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:36 pm

..... I am thinking we can fit a lot of your PURLS of wisdom on a margarita pitcher to complete the beverage set :)
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: A thread from Jordan   A thread from Jordan Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Jordan--So glad you liked your goodies. You are a rock star. Enjoy! Hi
Back to top Go down
Jordan

Jordan

PostSubject: Re: A thread from Jordan   A thread from Jordan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:59 pm

Hey, I was just looking at my Vic's Hag mug and thinking how totally awesome you ladies are. I'd love to stop back by for another chat sometimes. I'm not totally sure if Petit Morts is coming out in September yet. I have authors besides myself to wrangle...though I am working on the first of my two stories right now. So far we're thinking it will come out in the fall.

Before that I should be putting out Zero Hour, a dystopian sci fi story I published serially in my newsletter. I need to give it a few more rounds of edits first then typeset it and lay out the ebooks and paperback.

Is there some kind of game we could play in the chat? Two lies and a truth, something fun and goofy like that? That way I can get to know all of you, too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jordancastilloprice.com/
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: A thread from Jordan   A thread from Jordan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:07 pm

There are pictures of some of us in the gallery, if you would like to put a face to our names. Also, if it takes playing games during the chat we will do it if it means you will come back. I'm pretty sure we aren't above begging you to come back and plying you with even more gifts.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: A thread from Jordan   A thread from Jordan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:14 pm

We would love to have you back on Jordan. bounce We're REALLY looking forward to more Petit Morts!!

Games are fun! We like to play happy dance
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: A thread from Jordan   A thread from Jordan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:11 pm

I am just terrible at word games....! But, hey, easy win for you guys! I will play if it gets you back, Jordan!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A thread from Jordan   A thread from Jordan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:47 pm

Sounds awesome Jordan .... Thanks not worthy
drinking games are good!!
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: A thread from Jordan   A thread from Jordan Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:15 am

Ooh, if it means you come back for a chat, I'll play games. I missed your other chat. Actually, it sounds kinda fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A thread from Jordan   A thread from Jordan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:43 am

Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: A thread from Jordan   A thread from Jordan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:12 am

Another brilliant job, Swedelover
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A thread from Jordan   A thread from Jordan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:15 am

splish splash i was taking a bath smile i find tequila to be quite invigorating and exfoliating ...
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: A thread from Jordan   A thread from Jordan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:24 am

lol! I'm loving the new emoticons, but I've tried to be discreet about it
FaeLadyFaye G\'day Mate Laughing :flasher: smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Jordan chat    A thread from Jordan Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:44 am

twirling happy dance So YAY!!! Only 1 week until Jordan comes back! happy dance twirling
Remember we are mixing it up a bit this time; so we all get to know eachother a bit more !! You need to think of 3 facts that apply to your life - 2 true and 1 lie - IMO the more outlandish the better!! We will each take a turn in the chat room to type out the 3 facts from which Jordan, and then all of us will decide which is the lie confused should be a lot of FUN!!

Just remember that we type them in the chat , while we chat - so no long winded life stories, that take forever to type - short, sweet and CRAZY!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A thread from Jordan   A thread from Jordan Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:57 pm

twirling And if you haven't read ALL the Petit Morts then get busy with Chance (if only, hey Fae?) as there will be a mini quiz with a prize on the day!! twirling
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: A thread from Jordan   A thread from Jordan Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Oh, if only. I'd take a Chance at a Petit Morts. LOL
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: A thread from Jordan   A thread from Jordan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:12 am

Those are so cute!
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: A thread from Jordan   A thread from Jordan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:16 am

They're brilliant!
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: A thread from Jordan   A thread from Jordan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:40 am

CRAP ON TOAST!!!!! I just realized I'm going to be at my Uncle's for a fam get together tantrum tongue and I usually cant get wifi there!!!!!! confused
Shit I'll try and sneak away for a bit at least to be able to get to the chat; If I cant be sure to send my drool praises over psycop series!!!! Cant wait to read more of JCP!!! not worthy cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A thread from Jordan   A thread from Jordan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:46 pm

QUICK LITTLE POP QUIZ....

1.who did victor see the succubus as being?
2.what is Dreyfuss' killer secretary's name?
3.what is Richies nickname?
4.who was Victor's original partner?
5.what is Crash's real name?
6.who is the Doctor that helps Mikey?
7.who is the crazy she-vamp in Manikin?
8.what was the name of Michaels best friend?
9.who are the main 2 protags in the Petit Morts books?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: A thread from Jordan   A thread from Jordan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:50 pm

David Bowie
Laura
Einstein
Maurice
Curtis Ash

and some other people
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: A thread from Jordan   A thread from Jordan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:28 pm

What Fae said. I don't know the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A thread from Jordan   A thread from Jordan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A thread from Jordan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next