Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PsyCop Series

Go down 
+6
Starbrites
2shay
Doppleganger
showmethelove
FaeLadyFaye
Dragonlady
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PsyCop Series - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:22 am

we need to find him a Jacob smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
calimama

calimama

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:18 am

Just finished Ghost TV. I loved it! I like the new Lisa. I hope she finds someone who makes her feel pretty. Who's going to be Carolyn's new partner? I can't wait for the next book. Con grew on me, but I still don't trust him, although I feel more sympathetic towards him.
Now, I have to go read all of the shorts.

I love Jactor!!!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:02 am

Hey, Ladies. I enjoyed the chat with Jordan. What a nice person. Did she have a nice time, do you think? Did some more people show up after I got mother-in- lawed and had to leave early? I was hoping there would be more at the chat, but the talk seemed to flow pretty well. I wish I was a faster typer......darn. Oh, well....I thought she was wonderful. Thanks for setting it up.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:37 am

Wasn't she cool?!! That was fun, I wanna do it again bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:21 am

There was never a huge amount of us, 2shay, but we did manage to pepper Jordan with questions continuously. Some of them were even pertinent to her work.
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:00 am

Finally got caught up on this fantastic series. I heart Jactor! Bummed that I missed it when JCP was here, but I was working Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:12 pm

Jordan said this in email ...
"You know it's funny, I had thought about mentioning PURLS in my newsletter but then I thought, "No, that would ruin it." I feel like you built up a special community there that really doesn't need a quantity-influx of participants, because you've got such great chemistry like you have it now.

I thought you guys were great fun to chat with and I felt revitalized afterward."

... so seriously how cool is Jordan I think she 'got' us Wink

Last edited by SwedeLover on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:18 pm

That is cool. Was that a reply to you or wha
t?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:29 pm

yes - i emailed her earlier about something - she is like Josh always gracious and quick to reply!! must be a J thing - if i was JedeJover maybe i would be nicer too Wink
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:49 pm

That is nice we are revitalizing. Like a mental spa only much much cheaper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:59 pm

oi less of the cheap!! see my avatar? i ooze class (well this week anyway Wink )
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:03 pm

We are a bargain at any price. We make sound financial sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:24 am

To all but ourselves Sad spent way to much on bargains this weekend lol will I never learn that half price doesn't really count if you proceed to spend twice as much!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:40 am

Swede is oozing class this week.....what is up with that? LOL

I like the mental spa image!
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:51 am

omg happy dance Now I understand all the Jactor references. Have just read the first 2 books last night, and absolutely LOVE THEM!!!! in love yummy drool

I'm going to get the 3rd today (because I cant help myself!!!) But than Im gonna have to pace myself!!! Mad Its been a pricey 2 weeks of new releases Joshlandia and now JCP!!! You guys are wreaking havoc on my budget!!!! No No Suspect
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:58 am

Olive oil and margerine. Twisted Evil

These were great reads Sabby! reading It has been a pricey couple of months for books. The library should have a m/m section damn it!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:11 am

omg Could NOT ask our local librarian for the m/m section! Yay, kindle! twirling
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:21 am

Yeah, I don't know if I could go in there an ask for that. Of course they would probably need to set up an inter-library loan and the librarian would be on the phone for about 15 minutes telling everyone she talked to the name of the member who wanted it.

The PsyCop books are really great, Sabby. I'm happy you are enjoying them.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:02 pm

star Criss Cross star

Omg! I had forgotten how hilarious it is to be in Vic's head!

"...how'd she know I was gay? It was the blow job. They'd found traces of semen in my mouth. Oh God, I was so fired. And then I'd lose my health coverage, and then my liver would explode." Vic.... :oops:
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:09 pm

I finally finished this series a couple of days ago and absolutely loved it as well!!! The premise is fantastic, the mysteries were great and of course the Jacob-Vic relationship in love with a little dab of Crash is phenomenal!!! Your right 2shay some of the things that go on in Vic's head is priceless ROTFLMAO!!!! roflmao
I should of taken notes!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:12 am

Any idea when the next one's out?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:05 am

GhosTV was released in Feb of this year, so it will probably be a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:17 am

She isn't even thinking of it right now - busy writing petit morts smile
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:20 am

I have so much reading to catch up, I still have the first two pyscops sitting on my kindle. Won't get to them before chat though.
Maybe next time around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:39 am

No worries - they will stay fresh ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PsyCop Series   PsyCop Series - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PsyCop Series
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next