Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charlanie Harris

Go down 
+18
lornadune
calimama
caligrl
dawls
doxielover
Doppleganger
sabby
uapeople
kimba
Starbrites
b4v
Oh Yes
Greencat
DEW
showmethelove
FaeLadyFaye
gracious-plenty
Dragonlady
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Charlanie Harris - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:12 pm

I prefer Alcide - and "expected" from him. Quinn just kinda bugged me from the start - not sure why. The babe thing irritated me which is plain stupid on my behalf - yes I felt he was harshly treated by Sookie re his family obligations. But ultimately he didn't disappoint me because he never featured on my radar
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:17 am

I will admit that the purple eyes are sexy as hell but all the 'babe' irritated me as well. Yes he has a wacky family, but he just wasn't for her. A waste of time is so true.

I prefer Alcide for sure. Sookie should have giving him a shot? But then the whole Debbie thing, he was just to hung up on her still. The Viking should have stepped in earlier Wink
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:31 pm

I'm gonna stand up for Quinn, I like the tiger smile and I thought the babe was cute. (Don't lynch me) He don't take crap from anyone. Alcide ya not so much he annoys me.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:42 pm

You like purple eyes huh GP? Then there is a guy named Owen you should meet.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Oh ya? And pray tell where a gal could meet this Owen.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:09 pm

Owen is from Jennifer Estep's Elemental Assassin series. He's good with his hands :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:11 pm

well i have added Owen to the list on your say so, and that was before i knew about the purple eyes <sigh Rehv> . . . soooo many books i 'need' to get on to
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:12 pm

Thanks Swede!
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:51 am

I liked the purple eyes. I just didn't like the 'pansy' description, that word should not be used in conjunction with hotness.
I liked 'babe' too GC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:51 pm

I never liked Quinn - still don't! Shoot me! I was suspicious of him from the start because the queen sent him, and he didn't pursue her until then even though he licked her - yuck - ok it was hot but yuck. I liked Alcide much better.

The 'babe' didn't bug me as much as him seeing her 3 times in 6 months, and never knowing how to use the phone. I know CH wanted to include Katrina into the story and sort of suspended the story to work the timeline in. But she should have written in a better excuse like he needed to go to Europe for 5 months to help a sick relative... or something that didn't make him seem like a jerk. He just didn't seem that into her, unless he was in the room, and that was what annoyed me the most about him.

There I feel better openly saying what I feel about Quinn - haha!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:29 pm

*Aims guns at Oh Yes. Only joking. Love that about this place we can discuss our feeling out loud and no one takes it to heart.
I don't hate or strongly dislike any characters, what can I say just a nice person who accept their flaws smile Some do erk me a little bit, but hey I don't hold grudges.

Last edited by Greencat on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:31 pm

That's the beauty of this site. You are FREE!!! Speak your mind!!! 8)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:22 pm

that is the beauty of this site ... say what you like smile i like what you say!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:28 pm

seriosuly come the release of DR we are going to let rip hey OY... large and in charge
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:12 pm

Honest opinions are wonderful things.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:33 pm

Can't wait going to be sooo much fun Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:17 am

A couple of years ago I thought I was going to go mad waiting for the Sookie release, but now look how much my reading has grown, which is completely down to my purls girls cheerscheerscheers
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:10 am

I know exactly what you mean, DL. These lovely PURLS have introduced me to so many fantastic books :study:, I can never thank them enough. They are true queens of the book pimping, ah, I mean recommendations :D (Have I said how much I love these emoticons?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:47 am

You had posts deleted, dl? Naughty, naughty. :evil:
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:13 am

Not black per se, but Puerto Rican or something. Something with African influences. His sister certainly didn't seem to fit him.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:22 pm

Or one eyed snake.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:10 pm

My cousin called it a penisaurus.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:23 pm

Somebody liked to brag!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:48 pm

penisaurus? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:13 pm

He was a little kid, so I don't think he was bragging just yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlanie Harris   Charlanie Harris - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlanie Harris
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next