Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charlaine Harris - Harper Connelly series

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

Charlaine Harris - Harper Connelly series Empty
PostSubject: Charlaine Harris - Harper Connelly series   Charlaine Harris - Harper Connelly series Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:09 pm

The Harper Connelly mysteries:

1. Grave Sight
2. Grave Surprise
3. An Ice Cold Grave
4. Grave Secret

This is a concluded series, so go ahead a read straight through! Skip the torturous, year-long, bite your nails wait until the 1st week of May. Do not pass go.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Charlaine Harris - Harper Connelly series   Charlaine Harris - Harper Connelly series Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:25 pm

Thanks Dopple. Love this series, reminds me that CH can write some good stuff and makes me look forward to reading what comes after Sookie.

It has taken me soooo long to get to this series but if you haven't read it, it's worth a try at 4 books its a short series and doesn't lose it like that series in the other thread smile

Do I still need the spoilers since it is such an old series?
Back to top Go down
calimama

calimama

PostSubject: Re: Charlaine Harris - Harper Connelly series   Charlaine Harris - Harper Connelly series Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:07 am

GC, I read the Harper Connelly series awhile back and I enjoyed it too. It took me a little bit to get into it, but once I did I loved it. 4 books is perfect for that series. The last book was especially good.

Have you read the Lily Bard books? That's actually my favorite series. I haven't read her other series. The Lily Bard books aren't super natural at all. They're mysteries. The first starts out a little slow, but once it gets going, I think the series is great.

I think CH is a really good writer. The Sookie books have just dragged on too long.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Charlaine Harris - Harper Connelly series   Charlaine Harris - Harper Connelly series Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:54 pm

I'd just worry about spoiler stars if you're going to post anything about whodunnit or the series conclusion. I haven't read the series, and don't know if it has any shockers, but if so you might want to spoiler star those too.

I agree cali, CH is a great writer. I gave up on the Sookie bookies, but I can't wait to see what CH comes up with when she starts a new series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlaine Harris - Harper Connelly series   Charlaine Harris - Harper Connelly series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlaine Harris - Harper Connelly series
Page 1 of 1