Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeaniene Frost

Go down 
+13
b4v
Starbrites
hmashburn
Oh Yes
uapeople
Greencat
dembones
kimba
Doppleganger
2shay
showmethelove
FaeLadyFaye
Dragonlady
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

Jeaniene Frost - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:00 pm

Kimba, I forgot about the peak at the Christmas story. I will read later today and get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:13 am

Ok been reading the newest one and I have passed by the stars because I have not finished it yet but my personal opinion is it's good so far but I don't think it's her best by far. I am actually having a hard time staying focused to read it. Of course I will keep going till I finish and read the other posts before I say anything more..
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:48 am

Starbrites wrote:
Ok been reading the newest one and I have passed by the stars because I have not finished it yet but my personal opinion is it's good so far but I don't think it's her best by far. I am actually having a hard time staying focused to read it. Of course I will keep going till I finish and read the other posts before I say anything more..

lol Poor thing sounds like you have BDB withdraw :whis: . I'm currently 62% done and been good and not looking at the lovely stars, which is easier said than done when I get to UAP's posts smile Nice to see you long commentaries are back Wink Right now I need to get out of here before I read any spoilers!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:42 am

star star OGAAT star star

Ok, I have finished.. It was good but it was not my favorite. I still loved Cat and Bones although there wasnt much love time for them in this book. They kept getting interuppted but Bones sharing his fave flying alone past time with Cat was perfect! heart

Loved Ian and his perverted ass. I don't care how sick his mind is I love him anyway. smile He had the best lines in the book..

Missed Vlad.. He didn't make an appearance in this book.. Sad

I hope the next book will focus more on that new jerk at the compound and what he is up to and what he's hiding.

Wondering alot about Don too. He is so up to something and that is another thing I can't wait to read about..

I missed all the regular side characters in this book. Yes it was great having Denise,Spade and Ian but I missed her old team.

I think we have had enough books about ghosts. I am more ready to find out what's going on at the compound. I think I miss them hunting down Vamps..

GC~ Yes, I have BDB withdrawl!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:16 am

star Next Christmas Teaser star
I read the Next Christmas teaser. Poor Ian not getting to bring anyone to snog with. Wink
One can only hope that Annette has met the true death. Shallow, who me? happy dance
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:17 am

Greencat wrote:

I'm currently 62% done and been good and not looking at the lovely stars, which is easier said than done when I get to UAP's posts smile Nice to see you long commentaries are back Wink Right now I need to get out of here before I read any spoilers!
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:21 am

star OGAAT star
I liked this book a lot more than the last one. I don't know why but the last one fell short for me. Or roflmao maybe it just didn't have Ian in it! HA I heart Ian He is fantastic and so inappropriate.

I liked Tyler and loved that JF had Cat basically defeat the bad guy in the end on her own. I kept thinking Bones was going to swoop in and save the day, but no she really did it all in her own bad ass way and I loved that. I also really like B & C's relationship and how they are a team in everything. Yes, I will fly with Bones any day, I don't care if he was a slut in a former life, just more training IMO.

I loved the scene in the house when they were pretending to fight. And I really hated the bad guy (can't think of his name) so much. First, because of what he did to women, and second because he kept interrupting C & B's when they were about to take a bath or play with cake - that is just wrong on so many levels.

I did like Denise and Spade better in this book. I thought Helsing was a goner there for a moment which would have sucked. And I was glad Fabian found Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:26 pm

Omg! Omg! Omg! If i'm reading this interview right our favorite fire starter is going to get his own series!

http://www.rtbookreviews.com/rt-daily-blog/author-interview-jeaniene-frost-her-new-anthology
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:42 am

roflmao Sorry Starbrites have we not mentioned that? scratch Whoops.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:22 am

why!!! Nobody mentioned it. You guys are slacking.. smile
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:34 pm

So excited for the Novella to come out tomorrow. I cannot wait to find out some things about Bones past. Anyone else going to check this out?
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:11 pm

Read THE BITE BEFORE CHRISTMAS and I loved it. I actually thought it was better then her last new Cat & Bones book. The story was great and Ian had a starring role this time.. Yum! Some crazy things went down. Hope you all read this so we can dish on some of the things that happened and things that were revealed... smile

Last edited by Starbrites on Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling of course.)
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:32 am

Dang girl you didn't waste anytime with that one, sitting on the kindle will get to it at some stage.
Might slip it in after Rifter since it isn't that long.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:06 am

Hell No I didn't and I am so glad I read it right away cause I loved it!! smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:03 am

I read "The Bite Before Christmas" and absolutely loved it!!! It was hilarious and Ian (my personal favorite) had a starring role. It was well worth the $9.99 price for it. phewwwww

More Ian, more Ian!!!! not worthy
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Once Burned, the first Night Prince book is set to be released June 26th. I'm guessing this is the Vlad book we've been waiting for.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:21 pm

star the night before Christmas star
So I finally realized this anthology came out and since I'm still sick I read the Cat and Bones short! It revealed so much of Bones, Ian and anette's past and some real goodies there. Fantastic.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:30 pm

So I was so excited on this I wandered back over to another favorite site and found that Daryinda Jones is joining the books club discussion for a virtual interview on www.Frostfans.com/forums. Ask your questions to Daryinda.
http://www.frostfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2185&p=88296#p88296
Back to top Go down
autumnleaves

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:44 pm

UAP - didn't you just love the fact that the Bite Before Christmas had so much Ian??? in love Yummy and so funny! happy dance

I know how you lurv him so..... twirling its nots me
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:34 pm

I usually only like Ian for his humor, but I actually really liked him in this one. I usually don;t like him because he skeeves me and I don't respect him. He really stepped up in this one. The funny this is that I always liked Juan and he is really similar in the man-whore respect but Juan's morals always seemed good and Ian's not. The fact that he really knew this may be the end of him and he still did it for Bones (though that was the truth other times) this one was poignant.
Back to top Go down
autumnleaves

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:54 pm

See, Ian is growing on you! I think JF has something special planned for Ian in the future, but that could just be my wishful thinking.

I don't see how you can differentiate between Juan and Ian or even Bones. Ian is not raping the women he sleeps with - they come willingly to him. And, it must be something in the genetics as Ian sleeps with multitudes of women as Bones did, Ian just brags about it whereas Bones does not.

Favorite lines of the Bite Before Christmas:

"If I had a pound for everytime a girl said that whilst in your position."

"Yes, I am truly gifted."

"I'll admit to mild enjoyment on my part."

I put in a request on JF's site for these quotes to be made into T-shirts, but that has yet to come into fruition. no idea

Just sayin... Love you uap!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeaniene Frost
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9