Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeaniene Frost

Go down 
+13
b4v
Starbrites
hmashburn
Oh Yes
uapeople
Greencat
dembones
kimba
Doppleganger
2shay
showmethelove
FaeLadyFaye
Dragonlady
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
mlssglbrt9

mlssglbrt9

Jeaniene Frost - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:43 pm

uapeople wrote:
Lets not overplay chapter 32. Let her be a little surprised! But there is a deleted scene from the club- you know when they are dressed undercover in bondage- and you can join Jeaniene's site and request access to the Xrated part and read it. It is quite sexy as well!

How do I do that??

star Question but possible spoiler star

Is there seriously four years between book one and two? WHAT? I want Cat and Bones back together! NOW! very sad
Back to top Go down
http://evolutionofalifestyle.blogspot.com
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:44 pm

Read book 2. It's all good.
Back to top Go down
mlssglbrt9

mlssglbrt9

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:49 pm

FaeLadyFaye wrote:
Read book 2. It's all good.

I just downloaded it to my Kindle today. I read the first few pages this morning and was quite disappointed! I keep telling myself that they have to get back together or there wouldn't be more books, lol.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:11 pm

Missy--Just roll with it and keep reading. It's all good. You will just love the way JF developes this story and makes it bigger and better with every book. twirling
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:13 pm

What 2Shay said! Keep reading Missy.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:12 am

mlssglbrt9 wrote:
uapeople wrote:
Lets not overplay chapter 32. Let her be a little surprised! But there is a deleted scene from the club- you know when they are dressed undercover in bondage- and you can join Jeaniene's site and request access to the Xrated part and read it. It is quite sexy as well!

How do I do that??
go here http://www.frostfans.com/forums/ and join
then follow these instructions http://www.frostfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1252

And look how sweet they were. They put a thread up for me here http://www.frostfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1900
Back to top Go down
mlssglbrt9

mlssglbrt9

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:29 am

uapeople wrote:
mlssglbrt9 wrote:
uapeople wrote:

How do I do that??
go here http://www.frostfans.com/forums/ and join
then follow these instructions http://www.frostfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1252

And look how sweet they were. They put a thread up for me here http://www.frostfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1900

Oh my goodness! I'm so, so, so sorry for your loss. ((((hugs)))) That was very sweet of them. Isn't it amazing the wonderful people we can find on the internet, across the globe, yet they feel just like friends next door?
Back to top Go down
mlssglbrt9

mlssglbrt9

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:57 pm

Oh my goodness... I just read chapter 32. Oh wow.... Jeez. Um... wow... now where's a cold shower?
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:28 am

bathtime roflmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:46 pm

star One Grave at a Time star

Absolutely loved this book! My main man Ian was hilarious! The storyline was intriguing, Cat and Bones were fabulous (although not enough rolling in the hay as in previous books, but the scenes that they did have were spectaculur).

I can't wait to find out more about Uncle Don's past with Madigan. I kept thinking that Don wasn't really Don and some imposter, but that never happened.

I wonder if Cat will ever be in a situation where she will have to drink from Ian. OMG that would be fabulous! Loved Ian's license plate "GR8BITR" If JF develops a T-shirt with that slogan, I am buying. roflmao
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:43 am

star OGAAT star
Absolutely loved it too. They are married but the story is not boring. They don;t ahve to be separated or fight to make a story. We are watching their relationship evolve. The only thing missing was Vlad...LOL...but he is getting his own series...so whooohoooo! I am surprised mencheres didn't help out- you'd think he would know the most about trapping ghosts, but I guess bothering good old granddad every time there is trouble, then the poor guy would never get any peace! I even liked how Tate and his relationship with Bones even seems better. I only like Ian for comic relief. Other that that, he is yucky. I am shicked you like him twin. I thought you'd be more of a Bones/Vlad guy like me. Spade doesn't do it for me either. Mencheres I'd take though. Tate is too much of a yes man and Juan too much of a male whore. Cooper is too minor a character. When id he getting his day to shine? Why didn;t Dave get promoted and then demoted also? You don;t even hear about him anymore really. I would have liked a gay moment with Ian and the medium...he was also hilarious. Why didn't they heal the dog with vamp blood? It was cute about Fabian's crush. I also want to know Don's secrets. Where and who do you think has cat's dad? I wonder if he will ever get free and cause more havoc...I'd love Justina to get her hands on him! I want more Timmy and Timothy.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:58 am

star OGAAT star

What uap said...mostly. I loved Tyler. I just knew there was going to be a little something going on between Tyler, Justina and Ian when Cat and Bones got back. That would have been hilarious! I hope Tyler stays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:41 am

star OGAAT star

What up uap and 2shay?

I forgot to say that I loved Tyler as well! His reactions to seeing our hot male vamps were hilarious! I loved his remark about he thought Bones was a slice of Heaven, but Ian is the entire cake! roflmao

I love me some Bones, and Ian is a whore, but I understand Ian more than Bones.

Ian sleeps with many women and Bones slept with many women. I can't quite comprehend how Bones just had sex without emotion for hundreds of years. Most importantly, how he continued to sleep with Annette knowing that she loved him (and still does). Women usually can't have sex without some emotional attachment. Bones is so clued into women's feelings, him having sex with Annette and multiple others just doesn't make sense in my mind.

With Ian, it is all about the sex and then it is over. No expectations on either side. I think once he finds the right woman (which I think is going to be the Vampire counsel lady from the previous book) he will settle down. But, I hope that is not for a long time because his naughtiness is hilarious.

Obviously, he has to be a good good beneath all of his lying, manipulating, and nastiness or else Bones and Spade would not continually want him around as Bones is no longer bound to him.

I love Spade, but not his book. I just think I would be more compatible with him than the others.

Mencheres is cool. Although, I didn't like him much before his book. We got a lot more insight to his character in his book and I understand him much more now.

I think JF is teasing us with Ian and Justina by putting them together in certain scenes throughout the book. I don't think it will happen.

I don't get Cat getting so pissed at her mom for not drinking from a donor. Hello, she only drinks from Bones when Bones gets to drink from whomever he wants (yes, it is necessity and he hates plasma bags). yap-yap
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:50 am

star OGAAT star
I think Ian is a bit shallow except when he is standing by his 2 boys. Other than that he really has no morals. He's have no problems sleeping with Patra unlike Bones once he found out who she was. If Cat was anyone else's wife, he'd have no compunction sleeping with her or killing her, etc. If he knew about Denise (does he?) and she wasn't Spade's he'd definitely sell her blood. I just can't like someone like that. No at all. I;d rather have Tate the yes man with no personality of his own, than someone with no morals. As for Bones, he did care and he was lonely and the whole flying moment kind of showed that to Cat. I think Annette was his companion for as close to a companion he could have and sex was his trade when he was human. He just tried to satisfy the other and make the most out of it and enjoy what they were giving him as well. In some cases he wanted to please others to give them comfort and confidence- like in the short story that occurred just months before he met Cat. I kind of get Bones and his state of mind. He was the bounty hunter to get over his eternal loneliness and try and bring some good and remove the bad people and to have a purpose.
Yes, that would kinda bother me that Cat gets only to drink from Bones and Bones likes the females and drinks from them. I'd be jealous.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:32 am

Oooh, OGAAT just moved up the tbr list. Is Jeaniene back? I'll do a mad crazy happy dance if she's back in to the groove.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:57 am

UAP, 2Shay and I think JF is back in the groove with this book. Let us know what you think when you finish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:19 pm

star OGAAT star

I disagree that Ian would sleep with a married vampire, however probably would have no qualms about sleeping with a married human. Ian was pretty adament to Cat in explaining what it means to be married to a vampire (death if you cheat). He loves himself too much to put himself in danger like that. roflmao

Ian doesn't know about Denise and the demon blood as of yet. However, he might put 2 and 2 together now that he saw her shapeshift. If I am remembering correctly, he helped Denise and/or Spade in Spade's book with helping them find out contacts in the underworld that sold demon blood.

I am totally not doubting the love/affection Bones has for Cat. I do believe that is genuine and I am happy to see with the flying incident that he is sharing something with Cat that he has with no other before.

I did like the short story with Bones, but I do think it pretty shallow of him that the only way to help a woman is to show her a good time in bed. I know JF was thinking about writing a story about Bones's friend who lives in his house in NO (can't remember name). But, I am one of those who could not read that book as I don't want to read about him with anyone else even if he slept with her because she didn't want to die a virgin (and she was of legal age). Rolling Eyes

And, I don't like the fact that Cat has only slept with one man and he is dead because of Bones. I want Cat to kill of some more of the women he has slept with (that are bad of course)! Fair is fair! tongue

I didn't like the book before last when Bones yelled at and dumped Cat. Then he pretended to sleep with the women in NO to get info. Yes, he needed the information and no he didn't sleep with them. Only kissed them and got them naked in bed next to each other to make it look like he had a threesome with them. He never apologized to Cat for his actions and I guess I still hold a grudge against him for that I guess. Maybe him thinking Cat slept with Vlad (which she didn't) and his willingness to forgive her for that makes them even. no idea

But anyway, if I had my choice to run off and live in a fictional world with one of JF's characters, it would be Spade.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:40 pm

OMG i cant believe im behind on this new release Rolling Eyes starting right now!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:48 am

Too many star star star I'm starting to Sabby hurry up I'm off reading not coming back till I'm done, oh in about what 24hours or so lol.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:07 am

Yes, she's back- I just think here switching perspective standalone type world books were just too romancy, that she is better at first person 1 character books. I think that her Vlad books will be good as well because they will take that perspective, and lets face facts, Cat and Vlad are very funny people especially in their heads.

Autumnleaves wrote:
star OGAAT star

I disagree that Ian would sleep with a married vampire, however probably would have no qualms about sleeping with a married human. Ian was pretty adament to Cat in explaining what it means to be married to a vampire (death if you cheat). He loves himself too much to put himself in danger like that. roflmao
You are probably right...LOL

Autumnleaves wrote:

Ian doesn't know about Denise and the demon blood as of yet. However, he might put 2 and 2 together now that he saw her shapeshift. If I am remembering correctly, he helped Denise and/or Spade in Spade's book with helping them find out contacts in the underworld that sold demon blood.
He will and I wonder of Bones will want to kill him.

Autumnleaves wrote:

I am totally not doubting the love/affection Bones has for Cat. I do believe that is genuine and I am happy to see with the flying incident that he is sharing something with Cat that he has with no other before.
Oh he loves her beyond belief....I mean she left him and instead of a gulpful and a change of mind, he went cold turkey on the sex for 4 years. That is a major think for him LOL

Autumnleaves wrote:

I did like the short story with Bones, but I do think it pretty shallow of him that the only way to help a woman is to show her a good time in bed. I know JF was thinking about writing a story about Bones's friend who lives in his house in NO (can't remember name). But, I am one of those who could not read that book as I don't want to read about him with anyone else even if he slept with her because she didn't want to die a virgin (and she was of legal age). Rolling Eyes
Shallow, but I kinda get it sort-of, though I would never think that way.

Autumnleaves wrote:

And, I don't like the fact that Cat has only slept with one man and he is dead because of Bones. I want Cat to kill of some more of the women he has slept with (that are bad of course)! Fair is fair! tongue
Yeah it would be nice for him having to look at a man she'd been with, but then he hasn't killed Tate or Vlad and he though she slept with Vlad and Tate was following her around like a big puppy dog trying to pick up the scraps.

Autumnleaves wrote:

I didn't like the book before last when Bones yelled at and dumped Cat. Then he pretended to sleep with the women in NO to get info. Yes, he needed the information and no he didn't sleep with them. Only kissed them and got them naked in bed next to each other to make it look like he had a threesome with them. He never apologized to Cat for his actions and I guess I still hold a grudge against him for that I guess. Maybe him thinking Cat slept with Vlad (which she didn't) and his willingness to forgive her for that makes them even. no idea
I hated that so much. I get why, I really do, but I still hated it.

Autumnleaves wrote:

But anyway, if I had my choice to run off and live in a fictional world with one of JF's characters, it would be Spade.
It would be a draw between Bones or Vlad
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:02 am

One of the women who works for my dentist has just started reading this series. She's on book 2. She hasn't gotten to chapter 32 just yet.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:25 am

Autumnleaves wrote:

He will and I wonder of Bones will want to kill him.

Are you guys sure Ian doesnt know about Denise? I could of swore that he got pissed and said something about him always in search of "rare items/people and that Bones and Spade end up with these rare women. I could be wrong????
Back to top Go down
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:43 am

star star star SPOILERS star star star

Well i have to say i really liked One grave at a Time. I wouldn't say i loved it like some of the others,but it def was a good read! I enjoy having a book where we have a solid couple and no stupid love triangle! Over each book in the series we have seen their relationship grow and blossom. For Bones learning to love,and for Cat learning to love herself and Bones.
I have to agree I hate all the Bones and woman he's slept with,while like mentioned the only other man Cat slept with is dead by Rodney/Bones..jealous much Bones? And yeah for cat finally having soemthing sexual that is just hers/Bones.

I liked Spade and denise togehterer in this book. I HATED their book,so I am happy to finally like them as a couple. And how great was it that Spade killed the chic that shot Denise..so unlike sweet Spade,yet so much the protective hubby! And roflmao when she turned into a dragon Ian's line to Spade was great!!!! LOL here it is:" You're shagging a woman who can turn into a dragon? Blast you Charles,I am sick with envy!'. Ian was hands down my fav in the book!

Did any of you read the peak at the next Christmas sotry. Bones bday,and Ian goes to see why Annette hasn;t arrived yet..and he calls Bones and tells him to hurry over. What do you all think will happen? I just hate Annette,any chance shes a pile of ash??

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:49 pm

star OGAAT star

Sabbby, you are so right! I remember that line now from Spade's book. So, yes, Ian does know about Denise. He just didn't know about her being able to shapeshift into a Dragon. If I weren't so lazy, I would go find my paperback and pull up the exact line. And that is one book that I am not going to double purchase and get on Kindle as I hated that book as well Kimba.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:58 pm

star OGAAT star

Maybe it is just my wishful thinking, but it seems that in each book she is making Ian a better vampire with his actions for his friends. Yes, he is still an arrogant pervert (which I think is hilarious), but I think his actions speak volumes about the type of vamp he might possibly become.

Even Cat wanted to give him a big sloppy kiss for his help with building the trap for Kramer and was surprised at his devotion to the project.

Time will tell.

Good to know we won't be fighting in the fictional realm over our male vamps in this series twin! roflmao I'd hate to have to pull your hair. wasn\\'t me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeaniene Frost
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next