Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Armed & Dangerous

Go down 
+4
FaeLadyFaye
2shay
Starbrites
Barbara
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Armed & Dangerous - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:15 pm

It's worth it!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:40 am

All of A & D is worth it! This book has some of the BEST lines I have ever seen ANYWHERE! When everyone finishes we need to start compiling all the great lines and come backs! And I want a new t-shirt......Rock, Paper, Scissors, Glock.....I WIN!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:10 pm

2shay wrote:
All of A & D is worth it! This book has some of the BEST lines I have ever seen ANYWHERE! When everyone finishes we need to start compiling all the great lines and come backs! And I want a new t-shirt......Rock, Paper, Scissors, Glock.....I WIN!

I agree with you 100% shay. A&D was the best and like I said before Abigail was jipped with the other books. The girl can write!
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:12 pm

I wouldn't say jipped - I still like MU; none of us is privy to what really went on between them.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:42 pm

I probably should have said that differently. Now I've never read MU besides her parts in the C&R series but the info I saw was that her parts in the books were the bigger parts. Zane and Cam for sure and Ty and Julian belonged to AR. I get they are main characters too but there speaking and thought parts were much shorter then the others. So to see her writing both main characters plus Ty getting more time/Atleast as much as Zane was nice. Maybe jipped wasn't the best word word to use but I'm not all that great with words.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:41 pm

Starbrites, I wouldn't completely disagree with you, though. I do think A & D was the best of the series, but Abi, herself, said that a lot of A&D was written before MU quit. Of course, Abi had to do all the editing and rewrites, so the main responsibility fell on her. I thought the book.....I have said it soooo many times......was just seamless. But I have also thought that each book in the series has gotten better. This one being the best could just be the natural progression of the writer becoming so comfortable with her characters. We'll see in August when the next book is released. Abi will be totally solo on that one. ......fingers crossed for her......
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:43 pm

It's possible the series has already been plotted and outlined by both writers. I'm going to be content as long as I like the books and not stress about it. I agree, the next book will be a bigger test as it will certainly be more of a purely Roux book.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Fae---I expect you are right. Annddd......yes. I will be content. Not stress? Me? Not possible.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Finished! Have to go with this being my favourite of the series as well. Not long to wait for the next one.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:39 pm

I can understand the stress. This series is beloved. One of the authors left, and it changed publishers mid-series. AE changed publishers mid-series. I've also read plenty of series that went to crap with one publisher and one author or the same authors all the way through. There are so many things we don't know about how this series was originally developed, how the characters were written, or specifically by whom they were written. Some of Ty's best lines have been in the midst of Zane's POVs and vice versa. I do think there is a chance this series will be a bit different from now on, but I see no reason to assume future horrors.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:03 pm

heart heart thank you, Fae. You just lowered my stress level. heart heart
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:29 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:22 pm

Have faith ladies, I'm sure it will all work out fine.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:09 am

I haven't forgotten Chicagoland Vampires! very sad Just hurt.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:20 am

That's a perfect example of one author making a series go completely to shit without any help from anyone.

I do think it will all work out fine.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:23 am

air kiss Fae...... hugs
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:16 pm

Love your siggy SB I thought was such a beautiful moment between them when Zane finally gave Ty the necklace.... my heart just melted!!! draw u heart
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:20 pm

So Abi tweeted that she has Nick's story all plotted out !!! I have requested a Preston one... she is with Riptide now, so I see Preston as a sexy Dom all that "yes sir, no sir" was a load of sarcastic crock!! he is so the Dom.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:40 am

Sounds good to me, Swede!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:05 am

Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:56 pm

Swede just reminded me we only have 5 weeks to wait for more Ty and Zane!!!!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:48 pm

I know! She posted a little snippet that was really good. I have been haunting amazon for a pre-order. Not yet. sigh
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:52 pm

It wot be up at Amazon straight away . IT is a Riptide pre order
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Shay I think now don't hold me to it but if you pre order with Riptide you get the book a day or two early. Now, that's just the rumor I read over on the Ty & Zane goodreads group page. It could be wrong but hey might not be. smile
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:18 pm

Sounds good to me! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armed & Dangerous
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next