Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Armed & Dangerous

Go down 
+4
FaeLadyFaye
2shay
Starbrites
Barbara
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Barbara

Barbara

Armed & Dangerous Empty
PostSubject: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:13 am

Armed & Dangerous Collag10

The Cut & Run Series
Cut and Run
Sticks and Stones
Fish and Chips
Divide and Conquer
twirling Armed and Dangerous twirling

Novels
According to Hoyle
The Archer
Caught Running
Love Ahead
Warrior's Cross

Shorts
A Tale from de Rode
Seeing is Believing
My Brother's Keeper
Unrequited

http://www.abigailroux.com/
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1122775.Abigail_Roux

Last edited by SwedeLover on Thu May 17, 2012 6:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

Armed & Dangerous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:10 am

First reviews are in.. Jesswave gave it star star star star star PLUS!!!!
The name of book 6 is Stars & Stripes
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

Armed & Dangerous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:18 am

That was one helluva review! excited very happy excited
Back to top Go down
2shay

Armed & Dangerous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:06 am

Anyone know when this will be available on amazon?

ETA: Holy Cow! Great review!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

Armed & Dangerous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:25 am

I heard a few days after the release over at dreamspinner.
Back to top Go down
2shay

Armed & Dangerous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:40 am

Well, I can buy and download from Dreamspinner, but I don't like to. I want my books on amazon so I can send them to my other devices from my amazon page. And, I really, really don't want these books left on my office pc. So......I guess I will wait for the amazon release. Dammit. I wish they would release this crap simutaniously. It's almost enough to make me stop buy from writers who use these little epublishers. cussing
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

Armed & Dangerous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:59 pm

If its any consolation.... The writers get a much bigger cut from these little publishers smile
Back to top Go down
2shay

Armed & Dangerous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:16 pm

no idea That's a shame. Amazon should match 'em. I hate that, but I like having my books where I can access them through my archives and NOT have them hanging out on my office pc. I have a few already, and i really need to delete them from my computer. Not good for them to be there.

ETA: The pictures are really, really pretty! I am rereading Divide and Conquer. Who knows when I will get A & D. sulking in a corner.....
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Armed & Dangerous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:16 pm

You can download them to your devices then delete them from your office PC. Yes, it's more work and it sucks. Can't you email it to an iPad? I don't know. I have more stuff purchased from places other than B&N on my NOOK than from B&N.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Armed & Dangerous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:24 pm

Niiiiice collage, Swede! I'm not waiting a minute longer then I have to!!! It's Ty and Zane very happy
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

Armed & Dangerous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:01 pm

Not to much longer now!!! excited excited
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

Armed & Dangerous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:24 pm

omg in love drool great pics Swede!!! they were HAWT draw u heart puppy
I'm rereading D&C as well I wanted to get well acquainted with my guys again!! Wink
And I'm with Fae I actually have a lot more downloaded files on my Nook from other sites (FW, DS, ARe, smashwords) than I have ever bought from B&N directly. no idea sorry Shay we can tell you all about it!!!! Laughing just kidding love ya!!!
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

Armed & Dangerous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:19 am

Read Warrior's Cross and really liked it. A lot!!! I loved Julian - tall, dark, Irish and a hit on my J-spot Wink now I start A&D.... Tomorrow
Back to top Go down
2shay

Armed & Dangerous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:31 am

Swede....! I loved Warrior's Cross, too! Said that already, didn't I.

I caved. Just downloaded A & D. I don't know why I post all that whiney crap. I know damn well I am not waiting one minute longer to get to Ty and Zane than I absolutely have to. Now, though, I am really into D & C. Shoot. What to do. Rolling Eyes Start A & D as soon as possible. Today! twirling

Oh, and yes. I could download to my iPad, but I don't really like to read on it. That backlit screen does a number on my eyes if I try to read too long. Kindle is my sweet, honey love.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

Armed & Dangerous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:28 pm

Spent all day reading and it was awesome! Still bouncing around and smiling like a crazy person.
Back to top Go down
2shay

Armed & Dangerous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:18 am

star Armed And Dangerous star

heart heart heart heart heart

Finished......enough said for now.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

Armed & Dangerous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:48 am

Been thinking about this book sense I finished and I think Abigail might have gotten the short end of the stick with the previous books. Her characters never got enough from there pov's and now that I've read what she wrote alone, I'm thinking she got screwed. The book was awesome! I don't know why I just wrote all that but it's been bugging me all dang night. smile
Back to top Go down
2shay

Armed & Dangerous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:15 am

happy dance Starbrites! I am glad you said it! I agree. This book was smoother and Ty has so much more depth! I even liked Zane better. He doesn't seem quite so....distant.
Back to top Go down
2shay

Armed & Dangerous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:29 pm

star A & D star

Special moment.......Ty kissed Zane at Ohare airport.....sigh....
Back to top Go down
DEW

DEW

Armed & Dangerous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:53 pm

had to read bookclub books first, but this series looks good. downloaded first book.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Armed & Dangerous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:29 pm

The tentative release date for the next Ty and Zane book, Stars & Stripes, is Aug 13. It's available for pre-order from Riptide press.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRsekFYkCDM&feature=related

Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Armed & Dangerous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:59 pm

And happy birthday to Abigail Roux today!
Back to top Go down
2shay

Armed & Dangerous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:46 pm

I wished her happy birthday on facebook!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Armed & Dangerous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:02 pm

DEW wrote:
had to read bookclub books first, but this series looks good. downloaded first book.

Yay! The first book wasn't as good as the others IMO but the second book is intense! It's such an addictive series. AMAZING characters!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Armed & Dangerous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:03 pm

Still reading......I'll be staying up for chapter 12 for sure smile Thanks for the heads up ladies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Armed & Dangerous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed & Dangerous   Armed & Dangerous Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armed & Dangerous
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next