Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTF....I'm so over it already !!!

Go down 
+11
b4v
Greencat
Starbrites
Barbara
2shay
uapeople
FaeLadyFaye
mlssglbrt9
Doppleganger
showmethelove
gracious-plenty
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
uapeople

uapeople

WTF....I'm so over it already !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF....I'm so over it already !!!   WTF....I'm so over it already !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:32 pm

me, too but I expect massive sex-capades and another animal in her thrall.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: WTF....I'm so over it already !!!   WTF....I'm so over it already !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:45 pm

I hear this book actually had great reviews so maybe we will get lucky this time around. I didn't hate the last one but I just hope everyone has there personalties back where they belong this time around. I don't think I will be reading it on release day but I will be deff reading it as soon as it comes in my mail. I won't buy the ebook when I have all the others in PB/HB. If it sucks I will have wasted money on it twice and that is so not happening.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: WTF....I'm so over it already !!!   WTF....I'm so over it already !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:45 pm

I know what you mean. The cover is kind of throwing me for a loop
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: WTF....I'm so over it already !!!   WTF....I'm so over it already !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:47 pm

I haven't really checked out the cover yet. I'll have to go and do that.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: WTF....I'm so over it already !!!   WTF....I'm so over it already !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:37 pm

I'm going to end up with the ebook on release date then later on paperback so I can get it signed smile I want to get excited about Deadlocked with CH coming down this way. Time will tell.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: WTF....I'm so over it already !!!   WTF....I'm so over it already !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:33 pm

AMANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :HI:
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: WTF....I'm so over it already !!!   WTF....I'm so over it already !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:43 pm

I know I won't read it. I feel bad, but at the same time life is too short to read books that don't interest me. Although I will read the new Anita Blake despite all the new animals in thrall and sex-capades. Really, I can't explain it. I'm just as mystified as the rest of you.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: WTF....I'm so over it already !!!   WTF....I'm so over it already !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:52 pm

Deadlocked -- Oh my God... how sad is it that I had no clue what book you were even talking about? When she was coming down this end of the world before I was planning a day off work to go to her book signing. How times change Sad
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: WTF....I'm so over it already !!!   WTF....I'm so over it already !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:54 pm

Anita Blake possible sounds even worse. Hmmm think this is one series I won't get to. LKH probably thinks she is still writing good stuff cause everyone still buys it. Tisk Tisk.
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: WTF....I'm so over it already !!!   WTF....I'm so over it already !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:00 am

There's only two more Sookie books left, including the one out in May, so I'll stay with it. Anita I'm giving up on unless it's given rave reviews by people who's recs I trust!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: WTF....I'm so over it already !!!   WTF....I'm so over it already !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:17 am

So many good books. No time for the ones that have lost interest for me. Anita and Sookie? Bye.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: WTF....I'm so over it already !!!   WTF....I'm so over it already !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:29 pm

I broke up with Sookie when Dead in the Family came out. I'm still a little emotional about it. it\'s so horrible
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: WTF....I'm so over it already !!!   WTF....I'm so over it already !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:51 pm

Ok so who all started Deadlocked??? Huh..huh?? excited

I've DL it so we will see no idea
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: WTF....I'm so over it already !!!   WTF....I'm so over it already !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:21 pm

Not me! LOL

You'll have to tell us if Harris gets her mojo back in this one. I'd like to see that happen, actually.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: WTF....I'm so over it already !!!   WTF....I'm so over it already !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:23 pm

Autumn put of good reads it was better than the last two. I got it yesterday and in no rush to read it.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: WTF....I'm so over it already !!!   WTF....I'm so over it already !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:55 pm

I'm still waiting for mine to get here but I'll read it when it does. I seriously hope I'm not disappointed. I've been stalking out people's reviews and it's looking to be 50/50 so far.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: WTF....I'm so over it already !!!   WTF....I'm so over it already !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:37 am

Not me. Totally done with Sookie and Anita.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: WTF....I'm so over it already !!!   WTF....I'm so over it already !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:53 am

I'm thinking I'm totally done with Sookie. I also don't want to have to read the two I skipped to catch up with this one. It's just not worth it to me anymore.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: WTF....I'm so over it already !!!   WTF....I'm so over it already !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:22 am

I'm torn with my feelings. Yes I've been very disappointed with the last few but I really would like to see how it all is going to end. You know? no idea
Just like Anita, I just can't but help continue to read them.

Eric is always going to be my first love so I owe him that much heart

Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: WTF....I'm so over it already !!!   WTF....I'm so over it already !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:26 am

Well, yes....gracious-plenty...lol! I think we were all still captivated when that phrase cropped up. For a long time I was captivated. CH just lost the thread of story some where. I'm not even sure exactly when. Just the last 2 or 3 books bored me to tears after looking forward to them so much. I can't take the disappointment anymore. I she ever finishes the series and people are going crazy for it, I may go back in and catch up. I am not expecting that to happen.
Back to top Go down
caligrl

caligrl

PostSubject: Re: WTF....I'm so over it already !!!   WTF....I'm so over it already !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:00 pm

I read it....I just can't stand loose ends - I started the series and I feel like I HAVE to finish it. I thought this book was good. I didn't finish it and feel like WTF. IMO it was better than the last couple. It feels like the series is winding down.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: WTF....I'm so over it already !!!   WTF....I'm so over it already !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:52 pm

I think she has a contract to write 13 books. I'm hoping CH and the publisher agree it's time to end the series. Personally, I think it's really hard to take a series beyond 8 books. This series had a great run, I think it's unfortunate I haven't loved them all, but I will always love the early books.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: WTF....I'm so over it already !!!   WTF....I'm so over it already !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:46 pm

Fae--Exactly. Frankly, I think CH has probably gotten a little tired of them. I know when we were still over there, she said she wished she had never thought of the blood bond. I think it went downhill after that. I loved Eric starting with book 2, I think. I wanted them together. But I never was happy that this outside force...blood bond....was there. It just never felt right. Blood bond....ardeur...bull shit. It's just a muddled-up mess. I want my characters to have a least a little free will. Then if they do something a little hinky or kinky? Well, hell. They were having fun. Outside force at work? They can look back with regret or shame or anger.

ETA: LOL....as prim and proper as Anita was before the ardeur, if she ever gets out from under that influence, she will probably be suicidal! She and Richard were engaged and "waiting". Big, big difference.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: WTF....I'm so over it already !!!   WTF....I'm so over it already !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:37 pm

roflmao
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: WTF....I'm so over it already !!!   WTF....I'm so over it already !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:05 pm

G-P----- Sad You laugh .....Darn, and I thought I sounded so thoughtful. Okay. I just got tired of the story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF....I'm so over it already !!!   WTF....I'm so over it already !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF....I'm so over it already !!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Urban Fantasy & Paranormal Romance Collections :: Urban Fantasy & Paranormal Romance - General Discussion-
Jump to: