Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Police and FBI etc

Go down 
+11
b4v
dembones
sabby
Dani Alexander
Starbrites
showmethelove
Doppleganger
gracious-plenty
2shay
FaeLadyFaye
Barbara
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
sabby

sabby

Police and FBI etc - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:49 pm

IM NOT LOOKING!!!! poke STOP IT!!! I'm not LOOKING!!! Gin Blano Suspect GC's right u guys are gonna send me to the poh house!!! ninja muahahaha but than again didn't I say no more book budgets..... say what yeah that wasn\\'t me yap-yap I guess that means I should go ahead and get PI.... Wink wine happy dance flirty sounds too good to pass up!!!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:15 am

Sabby---You will freakin' LOVE Privite Eye!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:33 am

Private Eye is good! And I love Hell Cops. There's demons!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:50 am

Private Eye and Question Mark were great. Can't wait for the next one!

I read Cop Out by KC Burns. Pretty good. Not even remotely as emotional as I thought it would be.

Read the first Sanctuary book by RJ Scott. It was okay. Some people love them so I'll give the next one a shot sometime.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:00 pm

Read Nicole Kimberling's Primal Red. Short and fun read with crazy artists and nosey reporters, a murder mystery and a hot couple. Good stuff! Ignore the ratings, it's good. We were saying Peter , the reporter and MC, is kind of Boone meets Adrien. I'm starting the next one tonight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Police and FBI etc
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: