Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Police and FBI etc

Go down 
+11
b4v
dembones
sabby
Dani Alexander
Starbrites
showmethelove
Doppleganger
gracious-plenty
2shay
FaeLadyFaye
Barbara
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Police and FBI etc - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:05 am

If you shred tissues when you're angry it's a tissue moment.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:00 pm

Finished Sticks & Stones and I think it was even better then Cut & Run and I loved seeing more of Ty's feeling. Now I am on to the next one.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:55 pm

I finished D&C and I understand the note now. I cried! It's a damn good thing the new book comes out at the end of this week.

I do have some questions that I hope someone will please fill me in on. I checked AB blog over on goodreads and I saw that she rewrote the new book because she isn't doing it with the other author.

1.)Does anyone know what happened there? Cause I was thinking if the one backed out and didnt want to write Ty and Zane anymore that would be awful being that the end of that book was pretty much cliffhangered by that note.
2.)Also, does anyone know how 2 people write a book like that? Does 1 person write Ty and the other write Zane or do they just talk it through word for word?
3.)Should I read the Warrior book she wrote because those are the people who are in the new book coming out?

Those were just the questions on my mind right now.

I really loved these books and I am so glad I do not have long to wait till the new one. I do know that if Amazon does not have it on that day and I have to get it from Dreamspinner I will be hounding you guys to help me figure out how to get it to my kindle. smile Anyway, Now I better go watch TV to calm myself over the ending of that book. I feel Crushed!
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:01 am

OK ... Yes Abi wrote Ty and Madeline wrote Zane -- which scares the heck out of me!!

Nobody knows exactly why they split. MU cited health issues. But it was very abrupt and I am sure it left Abi with a huge amount of work as the sole writer. Voinov has read it; says it is very good; and it has been whispered that book 6 (untitled so far) will be out in June.

What I am curious to see is if MU ever starts up writing on her own again. Maybe they just didn't gel anymore and MU looked for an out. But nobody the 2 of them, I guess, really knows what went on. I tried reading Abi book about Hoyle and really wasn't overly impressed Sad

I am scared that Abi may take out her anger on Zane (yes, I am crazy) by creating a Nick thing. I hate triangles. Each book has progressed with them declaring their love in actions, thoughts, and words -- if this book doesn't end with them as a solid couple; but still stringing it out, then I will be pissed.

I am starting WC on Weds -- for some reason I have had zero interest in this book. Very mixed reviews.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:03 am

Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:15 am

When you buy on Dreamspinner you need to go to the library or bookshelf, I forget what they call it and download either the .mobi or the .prc files and save it onto your pc; then just drag and drop it onto your kindle. Too easy. And I mean that lol
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:19 am

Damn! I wasn't even thinking about that Nick guy. Until now!!! smile i usually don't mind triangles but with these two guys it would piss me off. The damn note just about killed me. Zane finally admits his feelings and Ty goes and takes off. I get after all that had went on he might be freaked out but to run out on Zane and add a new relationship/male lover into the mix when he didn't really dump Zane would just be cruel. I hope she doesn't take it out on Zane either. I decided I am going to read warriors cross too. Think I'll start it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:26 am

Those videos are awesome!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:24 am

Warrior's Cross was a pretty good book. It wasn't an amazing book and it should have been. I enjoyed it, but something was off. I would still recommend reading it. I feel a bit as though it's not recognized as being good because it didn't, for whatever reason, make it to amazing.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:31 am

Another voice, another opinion. I loved Warrior's Cross. I contacted both writers that it was my very favorite book and thought it should be a series. There! Cam and Julian are in the Ty and Zane books exclusively because of ME! roflmao AS IF! Not kidding, I loved WC.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:20 am

There's suppose to be a first chapter expert to read but I can't seem to find it. Anyone know where that's at?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:11 pm

Probably at Dreamspinner press. I'm not going there. I don't want to know. I don't want to tempt myself!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:14 pm

I understand where your coming from but I have no self control. *shakes head* it's quite pathetic really. I just can't help myself. Now, if I read something I don't like I can only be mad at myself for my desperate need to know what happens first off. smile
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:40 pm

Here is the Chapter 1 linkety link twirling I skimmed through it. Just the juicy bits. Just click on the expand link alongside excerpt

http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=2931
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:40 pm

I went on over to Dreamspinner press and downloaded a book to try it out because I have never bought from anyone but Amazon. OMG! I thought for sure I was going to freak out when I couldn't figure it out. I followed your simple instructions and it still wouldn't go to the kindle. I stepped back and calmed my hyper nerves and added the file to the downloads and WOOHOO it is on the kindle. So much tension and freak out for something so dang simple! smile

Now, I know what I am doing when Armed & Dangerous comes out friday! excited
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:54 pm

Preparation is key smile
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Absolutely!
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:47 pm

I've started rereading Divide and Conquer to prepare for Friday!!! bounce happy dance
Oh how I love these guys!!!! Ty just found Zane under the steal door!!!!! why!!!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:51 pm

I just finished both Private Eye and Question Mark by SE Culpepper. So freaking GOOOOOD! These are must reads IMO. I'm dying to get my hands on the third book but don't even know when it comes out!!! Loved these! Thanks for the rec, Swede cheers
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:01 pm

I am up to my eyebrows in books to be read, but would you tell me a little about these, showme?
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:08 pm

The first one is PI, Rafe, and bike cop, Jeremy, who strike up a friendship that quickly becomes love/lust. The bike cop thought he was straight until he spends a little time with Rafe and Rafe has a history of falling for the wrong guys and getting his heart broken. Like straight guys. There's a little mystery through out about a missing girl but it's mostly about these two coming together. Really really good read. Worth every penny IMO.

The second one, Question Mark is about the ex of Rafe (PI) getting over him and taking control of his life back. He meets an out hunky Hollywood heartthrob, Zane, on vacation and they both quickly discover there is something special between them. Previous commitments take them away from each other more quickly than either would have liked. This book is about taking a chance and the struggles involved with trying to build a relationship with a famous man. I didn't think I'd like this one as much as I did since Mark was such a biatch in Private Eye but I loved him and Zane. Question Mark has the added bonus Mark's hilarious family.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:40 am

sigh--Well, I think I will go ahead and get them. What's a couple of more books in my "haven't read yet" pile in my kindle. I think I am up to about 30 in that group. sheesh But, if I don't go ahead and get them when I hear about them, I forget.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Showme.....it's late. I had to finish Private Eye, and I agree with you! So freakin' good! I just downloaded Question Mark. Must read.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:02 pm

heart heart heart heart heart

Showme! I just finished Question Mark!! We have got to find out when the third book comes out! I love these characters. I didn't think it would be possible for the second book to be better than the first, and I'm not sure it is....they are both so damned good. Not just the main characters, either. I am invested in the friends and families! I want to know if Reid got a date with the movies star! I want to know if Kevin gets back from Afganistan okay. I am not happy with Christian, but I know that will probably change.

More, more, more!

Must read!

Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:32 pm

You guys are going to send me broke! Too many good books to get too. I am currently working my way through Hell Cops. I know, I know late to the party why has it taken me so long. I'm am so loving the guys, I can't even pick a favourite cop out of this lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police and FBI etc   Police and FBI etc - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Police and FBI etc
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: