Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADRIEN ENGLISH

Go down 
+10
DEW
sabby
Dragonlady
showmethelove
b4v
gracious-plenty
Greencat
2shay
FaeLadyFaye
Doppleganger
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Greencat

Greencat

ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:33 pm

FaeLadyFaye wrote:
The Holmes and Moriarity books are really good. I also like his various Christmas stories. Come Unto These Yellow Sands was incredibly good.

Can't go wrong with the advice of Faye. You won't be disappointed Starbrites with any choice you make to be honest. Asking to choose a favourite JL is like asking to choose a favourite child, very hard indeed.

Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:09 pm

Question. Did you guys save a transcript from when you had the JL chat back months ago? I'd love to see what was asked and answered. I was reading some of the questions from the ask Josh thread and someone asked what Kate was thinking during her marriage to Jake. Wondering if there was an answer to that. I'm damn addicted to this series. Thanks a lot girls!! smile
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:03 am

No, there was no transcript. Sorry. I don't remember him answering the question but that doesn't mean he didn't. I do remember we talked a bit about cocktails, I complained about Will, and Swede and I tried to get information from him about Chance. He wouldn't spill.

Chance is from the Petit Morts series by JCP, Josh, Sean Kennedy, and Clare London.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:49 am

That's alright. I guess we can't always get all the answers to the questions floating around in our brains. Wink

I did read another Adrien and Jake interview off of Josh's website. I think it was suppose to be set right before the last book. It was good.

I am having issues though. Ever sense I read these books I can't make myself jump into anything else. Damn it! I may have to reread the series and try to make myself bored of it.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:26 pm

That happened to me too. I went on to PsyCop from Adrien English.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:43 pm

This is one of those series that won't let you go for awhile. I still swoon when anyone talks about Jake and Adrien. Amazing!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:58 pm

It is amazing. The hold they have on us. heart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADRIEN ENGLISH
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: