Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES

Go down 
+11
sabby
kimba
Greencat
showmethelove
uapeople
Faith Hunter
Dragonlady
FaeLadyFaye
Doppleganger
2shay
gracious-plenty
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Starbrites

Starbrites

JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:44 pm

I loved the Molly and Jane short too. I even had some tears in my eyes. What a hellava way to start a friendship.

I loved this little book. Loved the different stories and wondering only 1 thing. Will Jane get an explanation from Rick in Raven Cursed?

That's all I want to know.. He kept saying he betrayed her and this we do know but I really have to know if he is going to be giving out that info anytime soon.

I didn't read the preview chapters for RC. I want to wait till I get the book in January..
Back to top Go down
Faith Hunter

Faith Hunter

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:08 pm

Yes yes yes, you get total explanations. RC will share it all. very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithhunter.net
Faith Hunter

Faith Hunter

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:09 pm

OH! I have asked my agent to see about selling world english language rights to Cat Tales for all you UK and Aus fans. I will kep you informed.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:11 pm

You are the BEST!!!!!
We heart U Faith
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
2shay

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:23 pm

Loved the book! I read the spoiler chapters! I am soooo weak! Could not resist, but I won't say anything for you guys that want to wait.

Hey, I will come to the chat later tonight. But, I will be at the house on my iPad with 2G coverage and weak ass wi-fi, so I may get knock off or just may not can even get on. At 6:30pm I am having no trouble, so we shall see!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:38 pm

I stayed away from the chapters but only because I was stuck doing the books today at work because our audit is due Doppleganger
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
2shay

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:25 am

I could read most of the chat even though I got kicked off every time I tried to post. That time of night every kid in town is on AT&T wireless and jamming up our very unreliable wi-fi network. So.....I didn't get to visit much, but I did get to read a lot of the posts. Faith, as usual, was her same ole wonderful self. I just love her.

Actually, I have read most of her Gwen books. Way different from JY, but in their own way they, too, are great. I haven't bought the new Gwen. Sounds like a pretty religious theme. If so, I am not interested. I will wait for some reviews.
Back to top Go down
chtrbxx79

chtrbxx79

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:16 am

I couldn't stay away from the new chapters and I can't wait for more details. From these stories it looks like Jane/Beast is not holding back her nature as much as before. At least not in front of certain people. I am still rooting for Rick though. Especially after these shorts - it feels like fate. But I like Bruiser too, so who knows. I can't make the chat tonight, can I read it from someone later?
Back to top Go down
mlssglbrt9

mlssglbrt9

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:44 pm

2shay wrote:
I could read most of the chat even though I got kicked off every time I tried to post. That time of night every kid in town is on AT&T wireless and jamming up our very unreliable wi-fi network. So.....I didn't get to visit much, but I did get to read a lot of the posts. Faith, as usual, was her same ole wonderful self. I just love her.

Actually, I have read most of her Gwen books. Way different from JY, but in their own way they, too, are great. I haven't bought the new Gwen. Sounds like a pretty religious theme. If so, I am not interested. I will wait for some reviews.

I went to the author signing of the new Gwen book and she said it was more historical fiction than religion. I went ahead and got one, especially because I think it is a limited release. :-)

Ok, Cat Tales, the Rick story... omg!!!!! I want to see those tats soooo bad. We really need picture books! Rick may not have liked getting them, but I bet they looked hot. :P Well... before they got all gnawed up.

I had read the Molly story before, but it is so good that I read it again!

The first one, the early Jane, was such a tease! I wanted more! It was so good though.

The last one had me thinking Dominatrix Jane! And Rick sure spends a lot of time naked.... not that it's a bad thing though!
Back to top Go down
http://evolutionofalifestyle.blogspot.com
mlssglbrt9

mlssglbrt9

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:47 pm

Ok, I have a question about the glowing eyes. If I read correctly in my lack of sleep haze, they glow/glitter when the spell has worked and he is bound to crazy vamp chick, right? So at the end of the last short, he saw a glimpse of the glimmering eyes. Who is he attached to? The crazy vamp is dead right? Maybe he's linked to Leo or Katie now? ARGH! Raven Cursed needs to HURRY UP! smile
Back to top Go down
http://evolutionofalifestyle.blogspot.com
2shay

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:09 pm

Missi--I wondered about that, too! Hmmmmm....hadn't thought about him being bound to Leo or Katie.
My bet is Katie since she seems to be a big part of RC.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:21 pm

UGH where she left us in the preview chapters...I want more!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:53 pm

Faith has got a publisher for Cat Tales happy dance Have to wait till Jan. Will it matter if I read RC first or better to read the shorts??
Back to top Go down
Faith Hunter

Faith Hunter

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:00 pm

UPdate on world release.
I just signed with a publisher for the world english-language e-rights. Cat Tales is coming to other countries' English speaking and reading readers! Soon!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:26 pm

Yeay faith!!!!

GC- I think you would be fine reading the main series 1st and then the shorts...but there is a little of the in-between the last one and RC in the shorts. Loved them.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:01 pm

happy dance That's fantastic news Faith! I'm amazed at how fast you were able to get a publisher - wow!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Soon? Today, tomorrow, next week? Only joking, I can wait, I have the Rogue series to keep me occupied Wink
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:29 pm

GC maybe you'll get it sooner rather then later. They were some kick ass short stories.. I really enjoyed the Rick ones. I know he is a complete bonehead and I would drop him in a minute for Brusier but his stories were damn good.. smile
Back to top Go down
Faith Hunter

Faith Hunter

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:59 pm

Greencat wrote:
I maybe needing some really really good spoilers ladies if I can't read it myself smile Least I have pre-ordered Raven Cursed paperback without any issues.
Cat Tales has no been released world wide in English. happy dance Aussies and NZs may have to wait another day or two because of the complexity of the Amazon system,
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:55 am

happy dance happy dance happy dance Guess what I found!!!! happy dance happy dance happy dance

I can get it now Starbrites!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:39 am

Yay! Go Ricky-Bo!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:47 am

happy dance twirling YAY! twirling happy dance
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:13 pm

Ricky-Bo heart
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:16 pm

Done and dusted this one happy dance Love the Rick shorts, have never read the one about his tats thou I know its been around a while. So want to read RC now! Wasn't there suppose to be the first chapter at the end of Cat Tales? Be a few more days till RC turns up in the mail box, so if you guys could pretend you care by the time I read it and post it would be appreciated! (You know you will so be onto the next shiny book by then. ) Must add I enjoyed finding out how Molly and Jane became best buds.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:34 pm

I hadn't read Cat Tats before the ebook either, and it was so good! I didn't know what I had missed by not reading it when it was on Faith's site.

Let us know when you get your copy of RC, GC!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next