Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ask a Moderator A Question ????

Go down 
+6
showmethelove
Oh Yes
Dragonlady
Greencat
2shay
gracious-plenty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

Ask a Moderator A Question ???? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:16 am

Did you get it to work PC?
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:27 am

Yesterday and today I keep losing PURLS. Get a message that a problem with the website keeps shutting down windows. As long as I am actively using the forum, it stays fine. As soon as I minimize to do something else....message. I am getting it back just fine, so it isn't THAT big a problem. I just wanted to give a heads up in case something is brewing. shay\\'s baby
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:03 pm

Thanks Shay for the heads up. I noticed I'd had a problem the other day where it kept logging me out for no reason. I will go check out the support forum to see if others are experiencing any similar problems
hugs
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:59 am

Hey, gp. Yeah. I have been logged out a couple of times on my pc and my iPad. I didn't think anything of it. I just figured we had some sore of automatic re-log in function.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:05 am

I have a question for everyone who accesses these boards through their phone. I'm in the market for a new phone, and have no friggin clue what to get.

How well does this site work on droids and iphone? I don't use the mobile site (because it's awful!), and it works allright usually on my bberry. I can't see the emoticons or use the chatbox or gallery on it though. Does that stuff work on the droids and iphones?
Help!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:27 pm

I love my Iphone Dopp and it displays just like on a PC. cheers cheers cheers
I have no complaint about my phone !!!! star star star
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:31 pm

I have an android phone and can chat. I don't know what I did without my new phone!!! I don't know who your carrier is but I have Tmobile G2 phone. Hubby has Evo and loves it.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:34 pm

I have Sprint and get a discount through my employer for them. But my contract is long over and I can switch.

The droids are looking pretty good at this point, I was actually wondering about the Evo.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:57 pm

I used to have a blackberry and loved it..... until I got my droid. It is ridiculously cool!!!! But hhhhmmmm I can only see all the threads not actually log in and chat. But I could be doing something wrong, what droid do you have showme I have the droid 2 with Verizon. I like mine because it has the touch screen and the keyboard when you slide it open..... best of both worlds.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:45 pm

Love my IPhone!!!!
Mini pc right in your hand!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator A Question ????   Ask a Moderator A Question ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask a Moderator A Question ????
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2