Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My TBR plan of action . . .

Go down 
+13
kimba
calimama
Starbrites
uapeople
b4v
gracious-plenty
Greencat
Dragonlady
2shay
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
DEW
showmethelove
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

My TBR plan of action . . .  Empty
PostSubject: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:54 pm

1. Finish / catch up on the Hollows
2. Ditto Riley Jensen series
3. Get to Stacia Kane DG
4. Ditto Estep series
5. Ditto Psy Changeling
6. Ditto October Daye
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:02 pm

Ohhh, I'll reread Elemental Assassin series with you. Probably the Downside Ghost too. The October Day series looks good but is there any lovin' in those books? At least romance?

I'll finish Psy/Changing and Jim Butcher
Restart Meljean's Guardian series. The first one was rough.
I want to reread Kate and Some of the Sookie Books.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:58 pm

Okay I'm adding Eileen Wilkes Lupi series too.
Back to top Go down
DEW

DEW

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:06 pm

I have Shifters and Iron Duke and Lupi series to read, too. Was going to go Guild Hunter before Psy/Changling... plus need to cont. w/ Dresden and start BDB.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Am I crazy that I don't really plan this stuff? I'm pretty eager for our spring releases, but other than that I read whatever. Or what appears shiny at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:34 pm

I keep a tbr list on goodreads, but I'm too impulsive to stick to it.

(Testing the whole avatar thing....don't worry, psychocow is temporaray.)
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:36 pm

I kind of like psychocow.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:01 pm

That's pretty good
Back to top Go down
DEW

DEW

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:04 pm

I like the psychocow, too. And I plan some stuff... then end up reading something else instead.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:41 am

But all the other avatars are pretty. :D

I just read that one of the vamps in the Vampire Academy books smells like chocolate. **shiny** So much for the tbr planning!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:57 am

Dopple--I like phycocow! :D
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:58 am

Well I've just finished the second Dark Swan. Might move onto Nalini Singh.
I like the psycho cow too, but I think I may have a tendancy to swap my avatars too but I'm only on my second one so far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
2shay

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:35 am

I have started PsyCops. Pretty good in the early part of the first book.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:05 pm

No, it's not a vamp from Vampire Academy that smells like chocolate. It's a vamp from the Guild Hunter series by Nalini Singh that smells like chocolate. The GH one is Dmitri, but the VA one is Dimitri. I'm not going to make the joke about the VA one being "Dim." I'm not, really.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:09 pm

Told you. Omniscient. If I'm ever on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire you are going to be my Phone-A-Friend :D
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Ok am I just odd I don't have an official tbr list, that I just go by impluse and whatever everyone else is reading at the time? I periodicity buy and download books that I hear about from you guys, but have no real system?
Am I in danger of losing control and driving myself insane? Or am I just already there ahhhhhhh :affraid:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:30 pm

well you are in the right place for the insanity.. i make lists and plans but am yet to stick to any of them lol!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:39 pm

I don't make lists of what to read either. Whatever grabs my attention or whatever favorite is being released. I'm just not that organized.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:01 pm

What they said. Just stick with us luv, will take on a crazy and fun journey.
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:12 pm

yeah AC but you have aleady read everything lol we are trying to plan our catch up
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:00 am

This is true. All seeing. All reading.
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:40 am

I usually have a rough TBR of things that are coming out, everyone else is reading that I want to get to, library books that need to be returned, and books/authors that have been recommended that I haven't got to yet, but don't want to forget!

At the moment there is:

1. Jennifer Estep's Venom (just about to start)
2. Nicky Charles' The Finding and The Keeping (have had the finding on my kindle for ages, but new releases and library holds have kept me away. The Keeping is a new release)
4. Maggie Stiefvater's Lament (library book)
5. Rachel Caine's Undone, Unknown and Line of Sight (library books)
3. Iron Crowned (new release)
4. Pale Demon (new release)
5. Darkest Mercy (new release)
6. C & B (new release)
7. start the PsyCop series

Phew, that's a lot of reading! Hopefully RL will be obliging for the next couple of weeks!

Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:21 am

Oh, and
8. Trina M Lee's series!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:33 am

Our lists are almost identical smile I just have to also fit DG by Stacia Kane, October Daye series and PsyChangelings
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:36 am

DG and Psy/Changeling are both very good. I think you'll enjoy them. I haven't read the October Daye books, who are they by?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My TBR plan of action . . .
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: