Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devon Monk

Go down 
+8
Starbrites
showmethelove
2shay
b4v
Greencat
gracious-plenty
FaeLadyFaye
Dragonlady
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

Devon Monk - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:52 am

I can be your backup transcrpter, that worked well last time.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:59 am

We'll ask for you if you want.
That goes for anyone else who can't make the chat tonight. If you have a burning question, post it and we'll do our best to ask for you.

And yes, assuming the internet deity shines on us, we should have a transcript.
Back to top Go down
ferdy

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:01 pm

Just saw your post g-p, i'm not working tommorow so i'll try my best to stay up for the chat..

Hi Dopp, that's what I love about Allie.. most heriones would be all whiny and insecure but Allie just accepts Zay's feelings for Chase.. she's a breath of fresh air.. but I would like to see Zay show how much Allie means to him in the next two books because I don't feel he's shown his depth of his feelings for her.
Am I the only one that doesn't like Violet? she's just I don't know too much Miss perfect and loved by all.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:05 pm

Hi Ferdy! This is such an amazing series. I don't like his feeling for Chase either but him still showing his feelings for her kind of makes me love him more. I don't doubt his feelings for Allie at all. I'm more worried about Shame Sad
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:07 pm

Im very suspicious of violet, have been ever since she asked Allie to move in with her. Something about that didn't seem quite right.
This, of course, makes me suspicious of Kevin too.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:08 pm

How can Violet make all that tech and be shocked when people use it for really heinous things?
Back to top Go down
ferdy

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:15 pm

Yea I'm a little wary of Kevin too.. It's all a bit odd.. Why would a beautiful, intelligent young scientist go for someone as shady and disturbed as Daniel.. she doesn't seem naive and stupid enough to be manipulated by Daniel.. she must have been aware of what sort of man he is yet she still fell for him.. I think she had other reasons for being with him.. her love for him makeslittle sense to me.
Shame will survive I won't accept anything else.. I really hope him and Terric have a happy ending.. but I do admit I like all their angst.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:24 pm

I had to bookmark this quote in my Kindle from Zay.. I was all swooming after this.

This is in reference to Shamus teasing Zay about him stalking Allie before they actually met.

"I couldn't get you out of my head. I tried. Tried not to look for your apartment, tried not to trail you on Hounding jobs, tried not to think of you. Constantly." Zay

"How long? (paraphrase here) Allie took a step toward him and placed her hand on his chest.

"Months. Until I was assigned by your father to follow you. Until I couldn't stand it any longer. Until I had to ask you out. Until I knew I'd keep asking you out until you said yes. All my life, if that's what it took."

"Oh," Allie said.

omg YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:27 pm

Doppleganger wrote:

You are the BEST DOPP!!!!!!! Teamwork we GOTZ high 5

Last edited by gracious-plenty on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:40 pm

Hi Hi ferdy!

I highlighted that same quote! Swoon worthy..

I don't trust Kevin at all. I'm iffy when it comes to Violet. Only thing that bugs me is Zay seems to trust them. Well at least he did. I have lots of questions about Daniel. Is he really bad or just a little? More then anything I wonder if he actually loves his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:44 pm

excited excited So excited for the chat!! excited excited
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:47 pm

Sabby! I love the pics you found for Zay. heart

This is going to be a fun chat!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 2:12 pm

gracious-plenty wrote:
Doppleganger wrote:

You are the BEST DOPP!!!!!!! Teamwork we GOTZ high 5

happy dance hugs twirling Thank you, you guys are wonderful. Now there will be no more tantrum cussing from me Wink
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:23 am

So I finally finished MOTL.

RL has been crazy so it delayed me finishing this. What a fantastic book. Another one that tops my 2011 list for the best one this year.

I can't wait for the next installment.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:19 pm

I'm getting there, I'm getting there! Nearly done with Magic at the gate. WTF is Allies father up too?
Loving Shame and Terric, little sad about not so much Zay time this round, but I suppose with Zay out of the way for a little the other boys can get a bit of love.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:21 pm

Girl I swear we will all be asking the question what is Allie's dad up too till the end of the series. The man is a complicated mystery!
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:11 pm

GC hurry up I'm gonna start Magic on th Line probably by Saturday.
That's for sure!! yeah that Dad is unequivocally and ENIGMA!!! cussing
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:29 pm

I am all up on this stuff. Devon Monk posted that book #9 Is going to be called Magic for a Price!! Gosh, I love this series. We so need book #8 like yesterday.. smile
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:24 am

I am so behind! I will finish on the weekend so I can get started on the next group read. Real Life, Christmas it just so gets in the way of speed reading.
Back to top Go down
ferdy

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:29 am

Aahhhh book 9 has a title!!! I love her titles - they don't sound cheesy to me like a lot of other books which use the same word in every title. I can't wait for book 8 it's one of my most anticiapted of 2012- actually so is book 9 for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:58 pm

did anyone else read the really short christmas story DM put on her website? I read it and I thought it was so cute!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:29 pm

Just read it, and loved it! Thanks!
Stone heart
Back to top Go down
ferdy

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:35 am

I just read it.. Love Stone and Shame.. this xmas has been good we've had free stories for Devon, Nalini and Ilona happy dance
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:48 am

Nalini? Where?!?

*rushing off to find it*
Back to top Go down
ferdy

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:29 am

On her blog.. It's Judd and Brenna short..it's a cute little story heart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devon Monk   Devon Monk - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devon Monk
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next