Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gail Carriger - Parasol Protectorate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

Gail Carriger - Parasol Protectorate Empty
PostSubject: Gail Carriger - Parasol Protectorate   Gail Carriger - Parasol Protectorate Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:54 pm

Nobody mixes steampunk, werewolves, vampires, and treacle tart like Carriger. Nobody.

Series Order:
Soulless, #1
Changeless, #2
Blameless, #3
Heartless, #4
Timeless, #5

This is a concluded series, and if you pick it up now you'll be so glad you don't have to wait for Blameless!!! (My gawd Carriger knows how to cliffhanger.)
But don't mourn the end of the Parasol Protectorate; Carriger is a busy bee with multiple writing projects afoot, including a spin-off.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

Gail Carriger - Parasol Protectorate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gail Carriger - Parasol Protectorate   Gail Carriger - Parasol Protectorate Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:38 pm

It's been a banner week for these announcements! cheers

Carriger's announcement is much more subdued than Gabaldon's, but OMG a Parasol Protectorate TV show could be awesome. "True Blood meets Downtown Abbey -- only funny"! This could be the show to finally cure me of my occasional Bufffy twitches. (Why did Buffy have to end? cussing )
Parasol Protectorate Optioned
Back to top Go down

Gail Carriger - Parasol Protectorate
Page 1 of 1