Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock

Go down 
+3
Doppleganger
Ashabird
Starbrites
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
uapeople

uapeople

Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock    Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:29 am

I haven't had two minutes to really read this. May try and read a little at lunch time.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock    Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:01 am

I know that feeling Barb. I can't wait to hear your thoughts as well. This book was incredible the whole way through IMO
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock    Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:34 am

I have made it up to the part where the 2 brothers arrive in NO at her rental house.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock    Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:54 pm

I really like Eli and Alex. They are fun new characters!!!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock    Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:36 pm

tantrum I\'m waiting Not even funny anymore! lurking I want my book! Not looking at spoilers even if they are sparkly and pretty, not looking.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock    Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:10 pm

hugs GC very sad
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock    Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Greencat - I want you to get this book too! Why is the mail so slow? I\'m waiting

Trying not to be spoilery....
Eli and Alex are awesome, I really like them too. I do miss Angie-baby but I can do just fine without Molly.
I have a ton of questions left after the ending, and normally that would drive me bonkers but I loved the book so much I'm ok with it. I just want the next book. Right. Now.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock    Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:12 pm

I\'m waiting I really want it too. I ordered through Book depository in the UK normally the books take about 10 days, they sent out 14 days ago. pray each day I'll get it tomorrow. I just don't get why they won't publish the e-book worldwide. I can get all the shorts of kindle or why not the main event? You guys are going to over it onto the next shiney book before I catch up WAHHH
Back to top Go down
caligrl

caligrl

PostSubject: Re: Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock    Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:52 am

Ditto what Dopple said.

star Spoilerish star
I finished and LOVED the book. Later I was What about this and that. Can't wait for the next installment.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock    Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:49 pm

I still haven't gotten any time to read any further! Ugh! I miss Ricky Ho...I mean Bo.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock    Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:53 am

star Death's Rival star
Just got to the part where Leo bound her to him, the old vamp knows what she is and didn;t tell Leo, Bruiser was unable to go against Leo (and we were originally promised a hot night between Bruiser and Jane now not happening), and Beast thinks she can overcome the chains Leo bound Jane to. Still missing Ricky Bo but do like when she thinks about him. And some sick part of me still likes Leo better than Bruiser as a mate.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock    Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:47 am

roflmao
Your not sick for thinking that. Leo is HAWT, and a complete BAD boy. It would be hard for me to have to choose between him an Bruiser though so naturally I will take BOTH!!! in love
I can so handle that visual too cheers
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock    Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 12:55 pm

Ok Purlies I leave this up to the majority. Faith can make time for us Puddytats for a live chat on either of these two days. What day would be best for everyone?Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock  - Page 2 1411493828

Tuesday November 13th or Thursday November 16th

I would like to be able to respond to her by end of week. Thanks ladies. Now go back to enjoying Leo and my honey Bruiser bruiser
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock    Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:20 pm

Tues for me
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock    Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:53 pm

I'm late to this post, but either night works for me!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock    Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:01 am

Where is the calender when you need it???? Just a sec.

Right, crap I'm out hon, my week of dayshift, will be working both the Wednesday and Friday.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock    Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:00 pm

I still haven't finished reading I'm ashamed to say. I'm about 70% in. Just no time. And the lack of Ricky Bo Sad
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock    Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:19 pm

very sad GC
I hate that the dates never seem to work with your schedule
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock    Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:48 am

This is my favourite of the series so far after star Death Rival star

Ricky Bo air kiss

Leo cussing

Bruiser bruiser

I like the new characters as well Eli and Stinky lol. Finding out more about Jane was good and Beast. We also find out what Beast really thinks of Ricky Bo.

Who else has read it? Don't want to carry on too much
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock    Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:19 pm

star Death's Rival star

Leo pissed me off! Mad Although since they haven't freaking called, I'm not terribly happy with Rick or Bruiser either. Eli moved up the ranks because of that.

There was one point, after Beast had broken the chain, that Leo called Jane is "servant" instead of his enforcer. It seemed very deliberate and I wonder if that will come up in the next book. Like there is still part of the bond in effect.

Stinky was awesome. I missed Angie-baby, but felt like Stinky roflmao stepped into place to give Jane an outlet for her maternal side (it's a tough-love style, but still motherly).

Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock    Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:13 am

Hi everyone Hi

I wanted to inform you that Faith needed us to reschedule her chat. She was very apologetic but looks forward to still chatting with us very soon. She is going to touch base with me on Nov 25th to set the date and time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock    Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faith Hunter - Jane Yellowrock
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2