Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jennifer Estep - Mythos Academy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Starbrites

Starbrites

Jennifer Estep - Mythos Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Jennifer Estep - Mythos Academy    Jennifer Estep - Mythos Academy  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:29 pm

Mythos Academy Series

0.5: First Frost
1: Touch of Frost
1.5: Entangled
2: Kiss of Frost
3: Dark Frost
4: Crimson Frost ~ December 24, 2012
Back to top Go down
planetcheese

planetcheese

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Mythos Academy    Jennifer Estep - Mythos Academy  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:09 am

Has anyone read this series? I was looking at it earlier this week but I didn't know how it was.
Back to top Go down
ferdy

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Mythos Academy    Jennifer Estep - Mythos Academy  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:51 pm

Planetcheese, I've read the first 3 books in the series, I think the fourth one is coming out in december and I don't think they're anywhere near as good as the Elemental/Gin books.

It's a very average run of the mill paranormal YA series, the MC Gwen is the typical cookie cutter YA heroine and the love interest, Logan is the typical 'bad boy' , he treats her like utter crap but Gwen's still throws herself at him.
I was hoping in book 2 and 3 that Gwen would meet another love interest and get some self respect but she doesn't. If Logan wasn't such a manslut, douche and Gwen wasn't such a virginal, boring doormat then I think it could have been good, as it is Gwen, Logan and their friends are just the same old cliched characters.

So basically, I wouldn't recommend them. No No
Back to top Go down
planetcheese

planetcheese

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Mythos Academy    Jennifer Estep - Mythos Academy  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:43 am

Thanks Ferdy, That's what I needed to know. With so many books that I want to read, I kinda like being able to remove a series rather than adding. smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Estep - Mythos Academy    Jennifer Estep - Mythos Academy  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Estep - Mythos Academy
Page 1 of 1