Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Hunters

Go down 
+7
Greencat
gracious-plenty
Doppleganger
b4v
showmethelove
FaeLadyFaye
Dragonlady
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

Guild Hunters - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Hunters   Guild Hunters - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:38 pm

Aoeden! I hate the name, but LURVE the angel.

Singh is taunting us with those pretty blue feathers! yap-yap
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Guild Hunters   Guild Hunters - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:56 pm

I was just thinking of the massive amount of questions we would have if she chatted here. We have Psy changling sereis, the Seven and Raphael and Elena. Ashwini too!!!!!! That story isn't finished.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Guild Hunters   Guild Hunters - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:50 am

Oh, she would be barraged with questions if she chatted here. Has anyone read Lord of the Abyss? Not that I need to add to my tbr mountain, but that's another I want to get to.

I suspect Aoden and Sorrow are going to be a couple. I can't wait till I'm proven wrong! LOL We need a wild prediction thread so we can laugh at ourselves when they don't come to pass. Or, laud each other as geniuses when they do.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Guild Hunters   Guild Hunters - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:08 am

If you reeeallly want me to, I can give you shit FLF smile
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Guild Hunters   Guild Hunters - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:33 am

roflmao Showme, you're such a good friend I won't even have to ask you to give me shit.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Guild Hunters   Guild Hunters - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:27 am

Is Lord of the Abyss a stand alone or is it part of another series? I read the description and it looks pretty good. I just don't want to be coming into a middle of some series.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Guild Hunters   Guild Hunters - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:46 am

I don't know. Let me see what I can find and I'll get back to you.

Okay, I found this review that has the reading order and the names of the other authors in the series.

http://books.usatoday.com/happyeverafter/post/2011-12-09/review-lord-of-the-abyss-by-nalini-singh/581939/1
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Guild Hunters   Guild Hunters - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:00 pm

I see Fae has already answered, but here's what I found. Let us know what you think if you read it!

It's part of a series, but each book is written by a different author. It's possible each book can be read as a standalone, but I haven't read any of them myself so I can't be sure.
Here's the series order, Singh's book is #4:
http://www.goodreads.com/series/58249-royal-house-of-shadows
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Guild Hunters   Guild Hunters - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:22 pm

Thanks both of you. I will check those out. I guess though that if the series was written by 4 different people then they probably could be read as stand alone cause the writing style and everything else would be so different. I'll go have a look.. smile
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Guild Hunters   Guild Hunters - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:03 pm

The series looks interesting and the books are fairly cheap. If I had time to read I'd be all over it, after I finished Mt.TBR that has built up on my NOOK. In addition to the physical books I have. Sheesh! I used to wonder how people managed to develop a substantial TBR pile. For me, life is a constant reminder of my own lack of experience. I need to stop being amazed and just wait five years.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Guild Hunters   Guild Hunters - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:25 pm

I added them all to my TBR pile. They actually look pretty good. Now making my way to them is a whole other subject.
Back to top Go down
calimama

calimama

PostSubject: Re: Guild Hunters   Guild Hunters - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:26 am

I finally got around to reading Archangel's Blade. I enjoyed it. I kept putting it off because I had heard it was dark. ---And it is, but I still liked the book. The story seemed fitting for Dmitri's character. I always have a heard time reading anything with violence against children. Sad

I was surprised by how much Dmitri's story touched me. I really hope we get to read about the wedding in another book too. I'm looking forward to the next Guild Hunter book a lot more than I had been after Archangel's Consort.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Hunters   Guild Hunters - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Hunters
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8