Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET) Empty
PostSubject: Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET)   Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:20 pm

Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET) Cowboy1-smileyIt's The Wild Wild West Y'all !! Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET) Cowboy2-smiley

Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET) Tumble-weed-smiley

heart This thread is a place to chat about all our ruggedly handsome cowboys and six-shooter outlaws Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET) Howdy-smiley

Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET) Mech-bull-smiley
Because of the growing popularity, it 's just to hard to keep up with every author's individual threads. So to simplfy things, we can discuss whatever and whomever here !!! yap-yap

On special occassions like new book release day and author chats, then we'll bring back their individual threads which are currently archived. excited

G-P, Fae, showme, Dopp and Swede FLF

Last edited by gracious-plenty on Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET)   Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:26 pm

I nearly had a heart attack when you guys started this. Now. Hey, I like it!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET)   Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:34 pm

Maybe you should retitle the cowboy threads to distinguish between m/m and het.

There's no way to tell the difference when you go by the thread titles scrolling in the most recent list.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET)   Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:19 pm

That could be a serious shock for someone clicking on the wrong thread. Thinking you're going to get a dual dicked delight and you're stuck with girlie bits! Or vice-versa!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET)   Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:31 pm

Lol, the horror!
Seriously though, there shouldn't be two separate threads with such similar titles.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET)   Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:41 pm

twirling Laughing ! How far we have come ! Wouldn't make me a bit of difference. A good book is a good book, but I can see where some people might be totally freaked!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET)   Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:08 pm

Ok fixed !!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET)   Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:14 pm

Thanks. I know I would have constantly been navigating to the one I did not intend to post on!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET)   Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:17 pm

No that was a good point and you guys were right to point that out lol
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET)   Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:42 am

I don't care if my cowboys are gay or straight.....! twirling
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET)   Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:18 pm

high 5 cheers

As long as it's a fabulous story with a happy ending, your right...who cares excited
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET)   Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:23 pm

don\'t go The problem is....most of us regulars are extremely open minded and don't think to hard about what a first timer might think. Stumbling onto an m/m a year ago would have probably sent me packing. Now I would say...oh goody! heart
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET)   Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:44 pm

star Beneath A Silver Moon star by Deborah Schneider

This is a nice read. Very easy characters to like. The cowboy language is a little trite, but not terribly distracting. Nice little romance without a lot of drama...just a little bit of a mystery. A lot of desire between the characters but not a lot of action which was okay. Good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET)   Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stick'em Up Cowboy (HET)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Need A Little Romance- *Contemporary * Historical * Kilts * :: It's All About The Romance-
Jump to: