Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BDSM

Go down 
+5
Greencat
2shay
FaeLadyFaye
sabby
Barbara
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
showmethelove
showmethelove

BDSM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:21 pm

star SF star

I thought his trip opened up his option of freedom for turning trader and learning sanity techniques meant for focusing Wink It also opened his eyes to the possibility of living a normal life with a man of his choosing. V heart Dan. Dan is seeming more fucked up than V at the moment. Atleast V is mostly honest with himself. He is losing is thrill for war and wants to be happier.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

BDSM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:25 pm

I think a lot of it had to do with Dan not accepting the tenderness. As though Vadim only had two speeds.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

BDSM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:29 pm

star SF star yes, but the whole London trip was clunky IMO - obvious why he wrote it, but it didn't blend in - it was just "ok these are his thought patterns because of this". Are you up to Dan coming back from Scotlad bringing all kinds of gifts heart I think we may discover just why and how V prefers to take Dan. They both are SO complex!!!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

BDSM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:32 pm

spoilers sf spoilers

I'm not going to comment on London.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

BDSM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:38 pm

Bah.....I want to know! But don't tell me Sad

I read all the stars BTW. I'm weak!!!!
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

BDSM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:45 pm

But the stars are void now surely? I think we're almost on the same page. I am on chapter 13 smile
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

BDSM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:33 pm

There's still more books to get through. I'm not blabbing! I won't!
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

BDSM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:14 pm

Dan, Dan .... The mixed message man!! Poor Vadim so wants to just pet him and kiss him but is always unsure on what reaction it will get Sad

star SF Ch15 star when he asks V to promise to bury him, and V says he will send him home - no matter the cost to him. And Dan says that V is his home heart and oh my God the boots, the knife all the goodies in the bergan - the snuggling with his kitten paw on V's hip.... It is lurve!!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

BDSM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:34 pm

spoilers SF spoilers

And Vadim knew he would have to explain why he was taking in an enemy body but he was still prepared to do it. And they still didn't want to admit they love each other but they were both so upset at the prospect of waiting a year to see each other again. And Vadim told him about the mines. I also love how shocked Dan is that he goes to the store to buy things for Vadim and spends time picking it out, but he still can't admit that he loves him and has yet to kiss him without anyone getting shot.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

BDSM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:20 pm

Yep Sad and to stay the whole night!! They're breaking my damn heart!
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

BDSM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:34 am

heart twirling Chapter 15 twirling heart
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

BDSM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:05 am

Sad Chapters 16, 17 Sad
Nothing dramatic.... But I did tear up. Seriously this couple is right up there with my faves!! Aaaw Andy - they are in the hotel after Dan found V drunk in the room, door not even locked. And the future is looking so bleak - when the war is over, so are they. I had to stop I am so close to crying ; and I don't want to cry Sad
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

BDSM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:27 am

spoilers SF spoilers

The part in the hamam when Vadim was writing on Dan's back with that water gets me. It's so monumentally tender. Yet they still don't openly speak of being in love, even after the cave and the shave. And they both hate to see the other one leave. It does make me smile a bit they way they keep inadvertently equating each other as a wife in some way only to offend each other or worry about offending. They're so sweet and repressed.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

BDSM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:19 pm

Oh my God this chapter is killing me!!! Neverending, sooooo much going on! That Ambassador is bloody amazing! I just love this series so much!! Definitely not for the faint hearted .. It is brutal but also so sweet! Sabby is going to LOVE it heart
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

BDSM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:09 am

star SF - Soldiers star finished the first part. I think Dan and Vadim are simply amazing; Katya too - the whole ending was so intense! The Ambassador is great - I really cried, not heart wrenching Dark Horse tears, but still. Tears. When he just had to go to India to see him... There are parts which are a bit unbelievable but, you know what? I don't care. And not only because it is free; but it is just a beautiful story. As Dan said to Vadim - beautiful and flawed. I am glossing over huge bits - such a lot of great parts. I loved them having their own little love nest heart and when Dan makes love to Vadim, so slow and so beautiful. And when V says I would die for you, and Dan says No. Live for me. Fuck. How can Voinov switch my mind gears completely in reverse? How can I love Vadim after that beginning? Even the bit with Lesha shouldn't be enough to forgive raping Dan. But I do. So beautifully written. And the cutting of themselves - how can I find it appealing? How can I not? smile
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

BDSM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:10 am

And so onto Mercs >>>>
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

BDSM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:58 am

spoilers Mercs spoilers

Mercs has a pretty nasty start. And by start I mean first few hundred pages. There really is an HEA between Dan and Vadim.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

BDSM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:59 am

I started Mercs. This is going to kill me!

star SF star

The ending was so sweet and heartbreaking. I was crying and my chest hurt. I felt like an idiot for thinking it V could get out so easily Sad
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

BDSM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:34 am

spoilers Mercs spoilers

The Colonel is such a nasty character. And I felt like an idiot too for thinking they had it all under control and no one knew. Poor Vadim. And he doesn't know if Dan made it out alive.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

BDSM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:07 pm

yes Mercs has HUGE start!! I am on second chapter, where Dan is telling the ambassador. She is amazing btw! These books are all sooooo big! yet I don't feel initimidated - I relish it!!
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

BDSM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:58 am

2 chapters to go in Directors Cut, Mercs 1, and I am exhausted !!! Too tired to post here... You know where my mind is anyway. Shit.... This is killing me!!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

BDSM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:42 pm

I QUIT!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

BDSM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Yeah, it's a love story that is in no way a romance. This isn't a really happy series. And their relationship is unconventional to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

BDSM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:56 pm

"if I could turn back time..." I'd never have started these books. I am gutted.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

BDSM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Hey guys!!! Hi So..... first thing first- Did you guys continue reading the story or have you really stopped??

star Soldiers star

Ok so I am definitely "enjoying" this story; have been completely captivated by it there are spots that fall flat and the timeline although occasionally helpful sometimes gets distracting for me? It asbolutely is a unique and brutal journey of survival and growth.
So much has happened I dont know how to recap it all.... The first 20 pgs were really ruthless and unexpected!!! I didn't think we'd get to these harsh parts quite so quickly. But I think I was so forewarned that I was relatively prepared (as much as one can be) so I haven't cried yet; definitely some chest tightening but no tears. I think the development in their relationship is extremely well told how slow the progress is to trust the other; obviously with everything they have put eachother through. I was surprised by Dan's cutting those words into Vadim's back. The beating makes sense but to brand the other I don't know that was merciless?? Sad I had originally assumed Voinov was Russian and was surprised they was he was depicting the Russian army; but than I see that he is German so I guess that makes it less so.

So I just finished chapter 15!!!! in love Thank god I was really waiting for this moment!! I was starting to get a little annoyed that there were not slowly opening up more it felt like they were in this physical holding pattern for like 100 pgs. Although the time before that in the room was pretty good where they were finally kissing and did seem to connect so much better. The gifts were so thoughtful, Dan absolutely covered everything his Russkie might need!!

Side note: This story has made me curious on why there hasn't been more terrorist type attacks toward Russia?? Is it because they were openly at battle with Afghanistan instead of covert manipulations and lies? I guess I have to look into it more.... just kind of got me curious? no idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BDSM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM   BDSM - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BDSM
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: