Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LB Gregg

Go down 
+2
showmethelove
2shay
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sabby

sabby

LB Gregg - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LB Gregg   LB Gregg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:39 pm

OMG the first scene in Gobsmacked is hilarious!! with Mark thwacking Jaimie over the head with a bible in front of the whole church; I nearly pissed my pants I couldn't believe it, to funny!!!!! roflmao bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
2shay

LB Gregg - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LB Gregg   LB Gregg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:38 am

Sabby....that was a great scene. I loved it, too.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

LB Gregg - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LB Gregg   LB Gregg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:14 pm

I finished In and Out. Loved it! Adam was adorable and I loved Holden's snark. I loved how they had no problems with the age difference. They even made it and Adam's being employed by Holden playful. Very good! I'll be raving about it during the chat cheers

Okay so the Tony and Mark and Adam and Holden are the faves from this series.
Back to top Go down
2shay

LB Gregg - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LB Gregg   LB Gregg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:40 pm

i think my numero uno was Tony Gervase. What a neat guy. Everyone liked/loved him. The guy you would love to have for a friend. I wish it was that easy for a gay cop to be accepted. Sad That's one of the ways to know we're reading fiction. Maybe someday that will be the norm.
Back to top Go down

LB Gregg - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LB Gregg   LB Gregg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:18 am

Thanks to LB for coming by smile and PURLS ... I am doing her gifts... So any quotes you may want on the water bottle pm me please
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

LB Gregg - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LB Gregg   LB Gregg - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:59 pm

Wow!! Time flies! LB Xmas story was one of my favourite seasonal shorts. I know she is due to make an announcement soon about "a favourite series" ... Sadly not Romano & Albright; but I would take another Smithfield one smile I am sure that is what she means. Fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LB Gregg - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LB Gregg   LB Gregg - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LB Gregg
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: