Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Day dreaming with Ethan and his yummy duos!

Go down 

Who is your favourite Ethan couple ?
Wade & Boon - Sno Ho & Life in Fusion
Day dreaming with Ethan and his yummy duos! I_vote_lcap28%Day dreaming with Ethan and his yummy duos! I_vote_lcap
 28% [ 7 ]
Julian & Danny - As You Are
Day dreaming with Ethan and his yummy duos! I_vote_lcap16%Day dreaming with Ethan and his yummy duos! I_vote_lcap
 16% [ 4 ]
Nate & Cassidy - At Pipers Point
Day dreaming with Ethan and his yummy duos! I_vote_lcap24%Day dreaming with Ethan and his yummy duos! I_vote_lcap
 24% [ 6 ]
Jason & Chad - Anything for You
Day dreaming with Ethan and his yummy duos! I_vote_lcap8%Day dreaming with Ethan and his yummy duos! I_vote_lcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Aden & Logan - Dreaming of You
Day dreaming with Ethan and his yummy duos! I_vote_lcap12%Day dreaming with Ethan and his yummy duos! I_vote_lcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Davis & Alex - Self Preservation
Day dreaming with Ethan and his yummy duos! I_vote_lcap12%Day dreaming with Ethan and his yummy duos! I_vote_lcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage

Day dreaming with Ethan and his yummy duos! Empty
PostSubject: Day dreaming with Ethan and his yummy duos!   Day dreaming with Ethan and his yummy duos! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:52 am

Ethan has the best the funniest and the naughtiest lines!! Second to none! He also has some of the sweetest and HAWTEST couples ... Who is your favourite?

Last edited by SwedeLover on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Day dreaming with Ethan and his yummy duos!   Day dreaming with Ethan and his yummy duos! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:56 pm

Wade and Boon of course, though must say not the easiest of choices FaeLadyFaye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day dreaming with Ethan and his yummy duos!   Day dreaming with Ethan and his yummy duos! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:42 pm

i went nate and cassidy.. but yes i could have picked them all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day dreaming with Ethan and his yummy duos!   Day dreaming with Ethan and his yummy duos! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day dreaming with Ethan and his yummy duos!
Page 1 of 1